Reviews for If I Should Die Before I Wake
Half an Inch chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Oh my god! That was so cute! Love it!
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
It's doneee! OMG, this was so awesome! The first time I read the summary I thought Ian had survived somehow and lost his memories and that he had gotten himself into the SAS and that Alex would find him. I was obviously mistaken, and I loved what you did with this. Alex being friends with the sergeant sounds awesome and I love N and K unit so much in this. I fucking want to hit Blunt in the face, perferably with a chair. Made of steel. I'll probably read the sequel tomorrow, since I have an exam in, uhm, 7 hours? I should probably go and study.

Keep writing and have an awesome day!

-Shiroi Ichigo
Rubes99 chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
I love how you've written the relationship between Alex and his two units, and how you wrote the characters themselves. Great story.
the hotpocket hunter chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Hahhaaha! This is amazing! I love you!
Unique Gal chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
If you must know that is my pen name. Anyway, I like your story and I'm currently reading the sequel.
CrimsonAsh28 chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
I love it, especially the ending.
Silver Rook chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
Short, but awesome. An excellent conclusion to a very good story. Can't wait for the sequel.
bubzchoc chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
excellent end
TheLightYetDark1 chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
Hehehes, great job on ending the story! It was fun to read. ;D Can't wait for the sequel! :)
Celina-Mille chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
NOOOO! It cantend here? Please give os another chapter soon :D ?
Celina-Mille chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
I Love this chapther, especially the way Falcon yells at alex :D
Celina-Mille chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Its a really good chapter, and I love the way Ben discover Ian or rather Alexs true identity.

But the way wolf discover it and comments it just seams a bit too easy.. i dont know :)
Synchro lover chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
love it:L
rawr52 chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
*facepalm* A pretty good day? Is he serious?

Yay sequel. Make sure you put a notice on here when you post it :D
GinaStar chapter 18 . 3/25/2012