Reviews for Eyes
snakeofdreams chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
faaved
PshhAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wowies hehe just wat I would expect from u! It was fantastical c: keep up the awesome works and yes please add more to this story!
Matt chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nice story!

loved the fight scene.

id really like to read a (short) story of their return :-)

good work!
Kyuuiya chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Love it

_
imici chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I like it and I hope that the real story ends with something like this because i can't see Sasuke die. Please writhe a squel to it:D
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
WOOOT

I loved the fighting scenes :D

and that Sasuke came back with no one dying :3
Bast14 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
The end is great! I loved the hawk idea, even if I think that sasuke doesn't have a hawk summoning
kail420 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
the fight is very realistic and well written. You could make it a timetravel fic where Naruto and Sasuke travel back in time and form a Village. Just tell me it is't Yaoi, and i will continue to read it.
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
GAH! This is amazing! I love the fight between Sasuke and Naruto...though, that is basically the whole story XD I really like how Sasuke and Naruto were COMPLETELY like I would expect them to be! They were so in character I actually thought that this was something that Masashi Kishimoto wrote himself! I'm also happy that Naruto defeated Sasuke. As for continuing this I think you should just do whatever, it's an amazing one-shot but it could also be a great multi-chapter fic. This is by far my favorite Narutoverse fic! I really love this story, it is amazing :3 Happy writing...that was SO cheesy XD -LoveUntilWeBleed .
Tamartian chapter 1 . 5/18/2011