Reviews for The Plan
Multifandom Wordsmith-wannabe chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh, absolutely hilarious! And the tie-up with the movie scene at the end was pure genius!
Elwaith chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This story, I like it... Another!
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I went from crying tears of laughter to tears of sadness in two sentences. Nice job. Ahahah
I got a bit surprised when Trym lifted Thor's hammer, but then I remembered that in movie canon, Mjolnir did not have that spell until Odin exiled Thor.
Brilliant little vignette.
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I wasn't expecting the very ending, when you suddenly switched it to the movie...
but it makes sense!
*epic plot twist of epicness*
I wonder if the directors were thinking of this myth when they gave Laufey that line...

God bless!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was awesome. I'll definitely have to search out and read the myth it came from, now. I'd heard about it before, and it sounds like a remarkably silly and entertaining story. I like how you've used this idea for the movie-verse characters, as it definitely sounds like something that a teenaged Thor and Loki might get up to when they were (comparatively) more innocent. I can also definitely see Loki's mischeivous smile when he told Thor, "I don't get caught." I love how proud Thor was to find out that Loki was a trouble-maker, too. Makes sense, knowing brothers. Anyway, great story!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
hahaha, Loki has the best plans! I loved how much fun Loki was having with Thor dressed as a bride and that Odin just decided not to ask any questions about the state he found them in.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Very well-written. Poor long-suffering Loki and his comedy gold.
Liraeyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
:) I love this. It's one of my favorite stories in mythology, and you worked it nicely into movieverse. I'm assuming when Thor told Jane he'd done that before, he was referring to the whole cross-dressing thing. And I love Loki's reaction to that last taunt when they're about to leave- how did I know that they weren't going to end up just walking away? Thor can be so predictable at times. Anyway, thanks for posting this.
momothelemur chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Hilarious!
JTReads chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A great take on that particular story XD It was very amusing!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I was so happy and smiling and then... the last lines. Then I was sad. Good job with how you wrote this and how touching it became.
ArgentNoelle chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
oh...I loved the ending! You made that line have a totally different meaning... it's perfect. :)
IcyJade2007 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
H
zeldaxlove2468 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
this was brilliant! I love the Norse myths, they're such wonderful tales, and you spun it into a short story beautifully!
Lord22 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was a brilliant mix of the Marvel movies and actual mythology. The whole thing was hilarious, and very well done. I especially liked the ending, when using the lines from the movie.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »