Reviews for The Poisoning
Tindra9090 chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
Great story
VioletBlush chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
I'm still a little confused...what DID Obi Wan learn? Was it really not to take drinks from strangers, or was he being sarcastic? Other than that, bravo! You did an excellent job. The characters were very believable and accurate. Keep it up! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
What a nice story! I really enjoyed it. Poor Obi-Wan! I liked your characterizations of them both, Obi-Wan seeking comfort from his master and Qui-Gon being so soft and protective.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Really liked this; you did a great job!
Rumbleroar'sSlumberingCubs chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I very much enjoyed this story! Great job!
when-the-fandoms-attacked chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I like it. No. I love it! Really great story! Very original.
Zelda12343 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Very nice story. Characterization was spot on. Who was the poisoner and what was his motive is THe only question I have left.
Sunnykisses chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
What. That's it? I mean, such a sweet ending I nearly busted out the water works but come on. You could have drawn this out into some big adventure. And the fact that Mace and Yoda were scolding him at the end kind of annoyed me. If I were Qui-Gon I would tell them to let the boy rest, for the Lord's sake.

For a second I actually thought you were going to kill him, and I got all angry but then he lived!

Thank you for the story. The short story. It was a delight to read and I hope I haven't been too annoying.

~Gigi
Sunnykisses chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
"Speak for yourself, I was up all night taking care of you and listening to you howling. By the way, who's Ara?" This seemed a bit un-Qui-Gon like. Also the last two sentences were a bit OOC.

Be careful where you put you're apostrophes.

Now, on to the good stuff. I LOVED all the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan fatherly moments going on in this chapter. Beautiful. When Qui-Gon mused Obi-Wan's hair my heart melted.

I knew Obi-Wan didn't have the flu from second one, some weirdo done poisoned him! :)

Also, if Obi-Wan dies, I will...be quite angry. I might scare people around me.

I love how you set up Qui-Gon for this big adventure to save his Padawan. Perfect.
Sunnykisses chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Good start, although I have one small suggestiong. You have your paragraphs so scrunched up it is a little hard to read. Try putting in an extra space between each paragraph, it makes the text seem more readable. Thanks so much.
musingpadawan chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
A very good start! I wonder what's in that drink too...