Reviews for Chosen
Arbitrator11 chapter 10 . 1/23
Again. Stupe. You are exceptional!

Just finished reading it a 4th time already! Realising and catching more nuances and details each time I do! The ending is superb what with the image of earth and the sunrise! Beautifully composed and well written from start to finnish.

Am expecting a completion to the sequel and Target Practice now! ;)
equipagan chapter 10 . 9/29/2017
Oh, I loved this!
equipagan chapter 4 . 9/27/2017
I loved this chapter! As a horsy girl I liked the riding scene, and had a chuckle - if L'tor stood still that long on our yard someone would put a fork in his hand, or a lead rope!
I loved the bar scene too - the encounter with little Asia was lovely, plus some nicely understated sexual tension - often that's sexier!
equipagan chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
Oh, this is fabulous! I'm trying to die laughing quietly because my boyfriend's on earlies and asleep. I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
I never get tired of this story I hope you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter ! :)
MonaTheGReat chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
re-reading, I love this story and the sequel!
Tinie nyny chapter 10 . 1/30/2017
Freaking amazing
MTG chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
Beautiful, you are such a great writer. That whole build up was full of suspense, humor,...just raw emotion. I could feel it. I love how you made her her own woman. It gave a nice contrast to all of those stories where the woman is meek and small. I look forward to reading the sequel now!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
Wow, Anya is a bitch.
DefinitelyNotPie chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
OK, a lot of cuteness here. I'm warming up to her.
DefinitelyNotPie chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
So far I don't care for Anya. She's as insufferable as Lily Bart, only with the opposite awareness of her situation.
CCC103 chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
Loved this :). Read it in one night.
CCC103 chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
I love Anya as a character and the subtle way you have their relationship progress.
CCC103 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Great intro!
Sleepyhallow01 chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
amazing and great story .