Reviews for Chosen
Myron23 chapter 4 . 6/27
So... The Pred doesn't like horseback riding?

I prefer the video-game canon, where the Pred can see in the visible spectrum.

"if he were to confront him", who is the Pred thinking about?

Well, the human males don't exactly have to protected either, they can still be hunted...

An RPG-29 might do the trick.
Myron23 chapter 3 . 6/26
Remember, reviews may be the lifeblood of a writer, but replies are the lifeblood of the reviewer.

I wonder what the Yautja would think the Turians, at least in terms of the mandibles.

What's "pauk"?

"Weren't there laws"? Who is asking, the predator or Anya?

I don't really get that part about her and hunting.
Soo... is Anya a vegetarian?

On of the beauties about guns is that you can deal with a home invader without having to sacrifice your personal space.

He didn't check her underwear drawer, just to see what kind lay in there?

But Predators can also see in the visible light spectrum like you and me, he wouldn't be able to consider her attractive on thermal vision alone.

I've always preferred Tigger.

HURRY UP!
This chapter took a little too long to go somewhere...

I still like the story though...
Myron23 chapter 2 . 6/26
Do you think the Yautja could turn Pandora, home of the Na'vi, into a hunting ground

"oomans"? Humans, or womans? Or is it his manner of pronouncing the word?

So... the Yautja find slutty teasers be attractive?

I just wish people would bring back the old meaning "test driving the car"...

Indeed, we males are taken for granted in this day and age.

Ooh... am I going to get read the rest of that story? Will you write in down?

...oh boy.
Myron23 chapter 1 . 6/26
Please forgive me if you don't like long reviews; I tend to be VERY thorough.

Uh, Where exactly are these women? They can't still be on Planet Earth, right?

Female indeed; whenever I play as Predator, I tend to leave the chicks untouched... It's sad how in AVP3, I can't try to be diplomatic with the stranded/marooned marines.

Ah... So the Predator burst through the Charon Relay and is now ruling mankind?

So,.. what does a predator do if the human chick he is trying to court shoots or stabs him? He doesn't execute her, does he?

At least the Preds only disarm the people who they deem a personal threat... or whatever the correct term is...

Indeed, I prefer the harsh kickback of my Mauser over that of any sidearm.

Can you picture Yautja in the MEU?

LOL, taking the shortcut.

Overall, I like it so far.
I find the idea of a race losing all of it's females and then deciding that a turning to a race of hybrids would be better than total extinction quite intriguing.
Did you ever read Justifiable Homicide?
melody musical chapter 10 . 5/16
Please for the love of God tell me this isn't the end! I need details of what's to happen. Please!
BarbedCaress chapter 10 . 5/6
A very interesting story.
Well Done!
silhouette1316 chapter 10 . 4/17
PERFECT! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
OtakuNinja-chan chapter 10 . 4/1
I LOVED IT! oh, that was so killer! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Shadowfire01 chapter 10 . 3/11
amazing work! I can't wait to see if you'll post a sequel! Or if you already did then I can't wait to read it, I have yet to check your profile. .;
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 10 . 2/18
The ending made me thoughtful. Thank heavens this is a few-years old fic with a sequel or else I'd go mad thinking what their future holds. But really, couldn't she have taken a change of clothes or something? How about her phone charger. I wonder how Ivy'd react to her sudden disappearance since Anya never bothered to mail her again *chuckles* I notice the weirdest things.

I can't fault Anya for reacting this way. In one moment, her entire life has made a 180 degree turn. I'm glad L'tor is giving her enough space to take in this development. Despite his strictness, he really is very patient. Only years of self-discipline and self-awareness could bring that level of control for someone who belongs to a brutal species.

But for 10-chapter fic, the characters went through a lot of character development. *thumbs up*

Looking forward to reading Part II
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 9 . 2/18
I. LOVE. IT.

*squeals with joy* I very rarely see a fic with an all alpha dominant male take aggressive possession and not come across as rape-y. This wasn't. Miles away from it in fact! *showers you with kudos* The build-up was really really good and for a moment there I was scared that Anya's defiance would force L'tor to take drastic measure but it played out tastefully and wonderfully so.

Despite the power struggle, I love how equal this relationship is. There's mutual respect and affection. And that lemon was oh sooo hot! I'm glad that it was told from L'tor's point of view.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 8 . 2/18
I'm so glad to see Anya softening towards L'tor as she gets to know him better. On the other hand, I'm having a lot of fun at their misinterpretations of each other *chuckles* I think that had to happen so Anya can realize how L'tor's growing on her and how she'd be better off with him in her life.

I didn't expect that fight scene to go in that direction. What a relief! I thought it'd be a bloodbath. But it made me see how L'tor really respects Anya, to allow her to take care of her own battles. Ah, but where do they go from here...*zooms to next chapter to find out* So excited, after all, big baddy can only take so much cock-teasing, teeheehee!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 7 . 2/18
Oh lord, L'tor's acceptance of his decision and how you described that purring had me melting into a pool of moe. *hearts*hearts*

The old warrior has finally found a place to call home...Anya's heart. *giggles like a mad school girl*

Ugh, I think he's pissy cause he's anxious to finally have Anya all to himself. Tsk, looks like a disaster is brewing.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 6 . 2/18
Are you sure you're not a relationship coach or something? *chuckles* you have the effects of female energy to males right down to pat. I love how L'tor is enjoying Anya's feminine presence. I love that Anya isn't a wimp. I can't fault her for running either. I would have pissed myself haha!

Ooh, I hope Ci'tde have warmed up to her after seeing her bat and kill what seems like an animal of predation. His interaction with L'tor and how he deferred to his former student makes me wonder more about Yautja culture...
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 5 . 2/18
Talk about escalation, lol. I can't blame L'tor though. And I can't help but be amused at how Anya goes about dissuading L'tor's attentions. If she knew that the best way for him to get off her back was to act unlike herself, she'd probably scream.

Ah yes, the difficulties of interstellar courtship. I was nodding at L'tor's rationale though. Of all people and creatures, he knows what it takes to make relationships work: trust. *laughs at the irony*

More laughs at Ivy's wet dream. Fangirls' wetdream seems like it *giggles*