Reviews for Chosen
TerminalBoy chapter 10 . 6/15
Delicious!
This story was AMAZING
o-o that was incredible...
AHSJDDKDJDHDKDKDHD THE HUNT FOR THE MATE!
Agahdfjskdkdk the cuddles!
Those kangaroo lizard things sound cute, but also terrifying xD
This is quite entertaining~
Hehe, I enjoy this protective side of L’Tor
L’Tor is awesome o:
Oh my gosh, amazing haha
This is amazing haha
Marie Dry chapter 1 . 5/30
I love this imaginative take on the Predator movies. Wouldn't it be great if someone made a movie of this. Can't wait for the last installment.
FantasyReader2 chapter 10 . 4/25
Look forward to next story and really enjoyed your writing. Had to binge read.
Lovethyneighbor chapter 1 . 4/17
After hours of hours searching for a well written story; I have found yours. Thank you. The only upsetting is the swearing vocabulary of the "LORDS" NAME. Other than that great work!
Al L Love1 chapter 5 . 4/3
I'm a little confused why he even tries if I was him I'd just have picked a better girl there are tougher women out there that are not as nasty in attitude as she is also I don't think she understands how nice he is being I mean the dude could kill her with a love tap and she is stupid enough to be nasty with him?

she would be smarter to make peace an talk to him like an adult rather than act like an over sized child on the matter tell him real reasons that she doesn't want a mate an why things wouldn't work between them, she just kinda seems to have a lack of respect and nasty attitude with him with out using a clear level head in her rejection of him but I could be wrong.