Reviews for Chosen
Tinie nyny chapter 10 . 1/30
Freaking amazing
MTG chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
Beautiful, you are such a great writer. That whole build up was full of suspense, humor,...just raw emotion. I could feel it. I love how you made her her own woman. It gave a nice contrast to all of those stories where the woman is meek and small. I look forward to reading the sequel now!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
Wow, Anya is a bitch.
DefinitelyNotPie chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
OK, a lot of cuteness here. I'm warming up to her.
DefinitelyNotPie chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
So far I don't care for Anya. She's as insufferable as Lily Bart, only with the opposite awareness of her situation.
CCC103 chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
Loved this :). Read it in one night.
CCC103 chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
I love Anya as a character and the subtle way you have their relationship progress.
CCC103 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Great intro!
Sleepyhallow01 chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
amazing and great story .
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
urghh the shit she would have to deal with on his planet...
400roc chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
Update plzzz. Luv story
HuntressXHunter chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Um how can she not know?
EvonySiren chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
Keep'em coming, this is awesome I looooove your writting style and story! :D
5seedapple chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
Somehow, I managed to hold off my review till the end. Now I may say my peace... Dear fucking bejezzus this was sooooo good! Definitely not what I thought I'd fond while scrolling my favorite authors favorite stories. (Since thats mostly tmnt and teen titans stuff.) This is the first story in this category I've ever read but I am probably hooked, for like.. Ever. Part two... Here I come!
AriannaK chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I've read this story before, but I can't tell you how much I freaking love this. Just the first chapter has me so excited-even if I remember what's going to happen next! Thank you so much for creating this!