Reviews for Chosen
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 10 . 2/18
The ending made me thoughtful. Thank heavens this is a few-years old fic with a sequel or else I'd go mad thinking what their future holds. But really, couldn't she have taken a change of clothes or something? How about her phone charger. I wonder how Ivy'd react to her sudden disappearance since Anya never bothered to mail her again *chuckles* I notice the weirdest things.

I can't fault Anya for reacting this way. In one moment, her entire life has made a 180 degree turn. I'm glad L'tor is giving her enough space to take in this development. Despite his strictness, he really is very patient. Only years of self-discipline and self-awareness could bring that level of control for someone who belongs to a brutal species.

But for 10-chapter fic, the characters went through a lot of character development. *thumbs up*

Looking forward to reading Part II
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 9 . 2/18
I. LOVE. IT.

*squeals with joy* I very rarely see a fic with an all alpha dominant male take aggressive possession and not come across as rape-y. This wasn't. Miles away from it in fact! *showers you with kudos* The build-up was really really good and for a moment there I was scared that Anya's defiance would force L'tor to take drastic measure but it played out tastefully and wonderfully so.

Despite the power struggle, I love how equal this relationship is. There's mutual respect and affection. And that lemon was oh sooo hot! I'm glad that it was told from L'tor's point of view.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 8 . 2/18
I'm so glad to see Anya softening towards L'tor as she gets to know him better. On the other hand, I'm having a lot of fun at their misinterpretations of each other *chuckles* I think that had to happen so Anya can realize how L'tor's growing on her and how she'd be better off with him in her life.

I didn't expect that fight scene to go in that direction. What a relief! I thought it'd be a bloodbath. But it made me see how L'tor really respects Anya, to allow her to take care of her own battles. Ah, but where do they go from here...*zooms to next chapter to find out* So excited, after all, big baddy can only take so much cock-teasing, teeheehee!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 7 . 2/18
Oh lord, L'tor's acceptance of his decision and how you described that purring had me melting into a pool of moe. *hearts*hearts*

The old warrior has finally found a place to call home...Anya's heart. *giggles like a mad school girl*

Ugh, I think he's pissy cause he's anxious to finally have Anya all to himself. Tsk, looks like a disaster is brewing.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 6 . 2/18
Are you sure you're not a relationship coach or something? *chuckles* you have the effects of female energy to males right down to pat. I love how L'tor is enjoying Anya's feminine presence. I love that Anya isn't a wimp. I can't fault her for running either. I would have pissed myself haha!

Ooh, I hope Ci'tde have warmed up to her after seeing her bat and kill what seems like an animal of predation. His interaction with L'tor and how he deferred to his former student makes me wonder more about Yautja culture...
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 5 . 2/18
Talk about escalation, lol. I can't blame L'tor though. And I can't help but be amused at how Anya goes about dissuading L'tor's attentions. If she knew that the best way for him to get off her back was to act unlike herself, she'd probably scream.

Ah yes, the difficulties of interstellar courtship. I was nodding at L'tor's rationale though. Of all people and creatures, he knows what it takes to make relationships work: trust. *laughs at the irony*

More laughs at Ivy's wet dream. Fangirls' wetdream seems like it *giggles*
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 4 . 2/18
Yep, lost in translation all right, hah! I can feel L'tor's frustration and he has every right to be exhausted...and just when Anya is starting to think better of him LOL

Hmm, loved the earlier scene with the horse; the scene with Asia's too. Ah, every scene is utilized to the fullest. You were even able to insert information about Yautja culture.

"We're a product of our upbringing." this adage applies to this fic, particularly to this chapter very well
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/18
Hands up, I give up, Anya is a favorite! And so is L'tor! LOL Damn baby! Yeah exclamation points! :P

Have I mentioned how much I love your characterization? Yeah, I think I have. I can't say it often enough, hee!

It's just so balanced you know. Anya is tough yet not in a Mary Sue-ish kind of way. She's also very feminine, something which I really really love. I find that not a lot of fanfic authors are able to do this; it's always either feminine and weak or tough and irritating. Anya on the other hand is a complex character. Spirited is really the right word for it. She can stand up on her own but still very human with fears and annoyances and her reactions make her a believable character. L'tor too. I noticed that you've put a lot of thought into his character. His rank, his species and his culture is reflected in how he thinks and reacts and he has a personality of his own.

The best part, his attraction and interest to Anya was justified. I just so love that.

Not gonna lie, I'm intrigued as to what caused that heat thing-y reaction he did when he saw the Princess Leia pic he saw of Anya, haha!

Fave!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 2/18
*laughs* that was gold!

I'm not really into the male dominance thing (I don't think Anya does either :P ) but I love how you played it up as a cultural difference between the Yautja and humans, along with the differences in their anatomy and social mores. I can't help but think of this as somewhat like an international dating/marriage, although in this case, it'd be an intergalactic(?)/interplanetary(?) one: there's bound to be a lot of "lost in translation" stuff that'd happen. Case in point: the boob squeeze. Still laughing hard at that one.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/18
*laughs out loud*

I saw this fic recommend in one of the newer Yautja/human fics. Oh dear lord. I've been on this site for more or less than a decade now and I thought I've already read every trope there is on FF until I came here and lo! *shakes head*

Anyway, I really REALLY LOVE your writing style. It usually takes a lot to hook my interest these days, I usually have to read about 4-5 chapters of a fic to let it grow on me but you have me at the the first few paragraphs. Damn girl!

I love the characterization of your main character Anya. Ivy too. and I love how you're giving information and background this early. Makes everything more believable and hooks me into the world you created at once. I dunno, I just really like this. *hearts*

Anyway, I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna go ahead to the next chapters which means, I may not review all of your chapters (or if I do, it'd be full of nonsensical stuff like hearts hearts. Yeah, silly, I know. LOL) so I apologize in advance. I'm THAT excited for this story.

Later then! *zooms*
QueenLyssa chapter 10 . 2/4
well even though I find this relationship a little strange, I mean kissing would be a little difficult, if not impossible. This was a very hot story, and very interesting, took me a while to work my way through it but was very well written and drew my attention. Good Job.
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 10 . 1/2
AWESOME! LOVE!
Belhops chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Thank you Stupe for posting all of youre stories. Ive reread them over and over so many times that I even cant count... I am average young woman from a cold North-Europe country, my days a full of hard work with horses (training and competing), taking care of the house, two kids and husband, traveling from one competition place to me the best way to rest after a hard working day is to take big mug of hot cappucino, sit in front of the fire place and read one of youre storyes. I tried to think wich one is my fav... so after thinking I decided to leave feedback on this one, because this was first of youre stories what I read. I love Predators also, sometimes when humans do so much shit around us, I just wish that they could be real and take over ruling the planet...(sounds stupid, put then we wouldnt have those problems what we have now)
Take care of youreself, wish you a lot of inspiration for new stories.

(Sorry for my bad english, I am still learning it, but it takes time to perfect it)
mette598i chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
Nice story. Your grammar is perfect and I found no misspells. The chapters are also long, which is very nice. The space between the lines are nice and make the story easier to read and the breaks are clearly defined. The story itself was very nice and detailed. It's really eye-catching and can peak ones interest. Nicely done. Keep up the good work on other stories and you'll have many people following you.
BrownEyedHoneybadger chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Absolutely phenomenal. Beautifully done and I am just supremely impressed. Thank you, this was an amazing read. :)