Reviews for An Excellent Idea
sparra-music chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
You may have said "the end" but I can hear Danny calling Steve an ass plain as day in my head, because "Really? After all the traffic laws you've ignored today, you're going to start obeying them NOW by stomping on the brakes hard enough to give me whiplash?"
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
LOL! This is absolutely hilarious! LOVED and ENJOYED every second reading it!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
LOL! I would love to read what happens tomorrow during the ride along! *hint*hint*
booM7boo chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Very amusing! Just when Danny thinks Steve is not listening to him about the Stop signs, at the very end of the story Steve breaks hard at a Stop sign...too funny! Great idea about fitting in a story about Job Shadowing Day! I can see how this would be dangerous for Grace with Steve around...with the car chases, etc.
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love it...It made me lol
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great story, I laughed so much!
Effie17 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Very funny.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
God I loved this - any cargument between these two I'm all for, but yours was superb! I could totally hear Danny's voice in my head and see Steve's driving. LOVED IT!
SugarMuffin08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was great. Not knowing what exactly they are talking about. But I especially love the end and STeves answer "Stoping at a stop sign!" Absolutely hilarious!
HBSpud chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Very cute story. Will we get to see the day as Grace shadows Danny and Steve?
vahanian chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was a great story, I liked how you kept us guessing until the end. I also liked the way that the ending was done. The banter between the two was well done.
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This was hilarious. I loved it! I loved the shifts in conversation. And Danny in glee club? Fantastic. The ending was perfect. :)
Cokie316 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is so cute and quite funny. You have the boys so in character. Made me laugh when I should begging to bed!
dimensions-in-space chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Hahahaha the ending! I love it!
R. Paper chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Too cute! I thought you had the carguments down perfectly! I could see it happening, and the monolog of Danny relaying his conversation with Grace added to the story. Thanks for sharing!