Reviews for What I Know
malexfaith chapter 1 . 1/9
I keep being told I can't review as I have already on all the fics so far. But can you blame me for rereading your fics... They are too addictive. Love them all. Love the originality of this, simple yet detailed. Thanks heaps for sharing
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
So cute!*-*
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Love it :D
I know exactly the kind of bad dayd Quinn experienced with the little difference that mine didn't end with Rachel kissing me... ;)
Just a little heads up: I read a few of your stories before but I never reviewed andnow I decided to change that, so I'm gonna read all of your stories :) (and reread Two Bare Feet On The Dashboard for the like 200th time... )
shiney1983 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
How have I never read this before?! That was awesome. You capture Faberry perfectly, and using a Finn line no less! Excellent job! Totally favorited. :-)
haelthy chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
that was a sapphic ending..but i loved it
wish there was more
bearblue chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I liked this very much. Thank you for sharing it.
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awww x)
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Fun read! I enjoyed it!
gleefaberry chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I'm so glad you finished and shared this. Great job!
srortiz87 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was EXCELLENT! more stories please :)
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow now that's what I'm talking about this was awesome.
winterlit chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was an incredibly well thought out one-shot. I especially love the repeated motive of how Quinn just doesn't let herself open up and feel, and how she pushes strong emotions aside to help herself get through. Quinn lost everything, and people forget that. I desperately wish we got this level of depth to her character in canon, these days.

"She's been a zombie since then. Only speaking when spoken to, and tuning out everything else. Her fake smile makes her sick but it's all she's ever known. Frowns make wrinkles and wrinkles make for miserable people. Or something like that. But she's miserable even when she smiles so she doesn't know what to believe."

This whole paragraph was brilliantly characterised.

And, as someone who ships Faberry but also adores Finn, thank you so, so much for showing he was wrong for Quinn and Rachel without devolving into character bashing. (It's my pet peeve of Faberry. Yes, there were some moments when I thought, "oh no," but they work really well because they're in Quinn's POV. Of course she's going to hate him, because he's not what she wants, and makes her reconsider everything.)

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Lubov chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Great. Very good one-shot. And cute.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
maru-jayjay chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
very good! but leaves me wanting more