Reviews for A Reputation Clouded With Dirt
Clauss chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
My english is not very good, but I think that understand all, and too thik is awesome, you only write in english? because in spanish will great )

xoxo
lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
ohhhh

this was interesting

how we like it... smmmmmtttttt

the only part l didnt like was him asking if he was the only one,,,

but then again its chuck,,,wanting to be her only...

how l would really like for chuck to just get a taste of his own medicine... or pie should l say...

but either way enjoyable read..

please keep them coming as its going to be a long wait to september and l need you great writer to keep me entertained...
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
So deliciously dirty. Great read!
abelard chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Hot! I applaud you for this ode to an act that women particularly enjoy. I love the idea that C. particularly enjoys doing this action for B., and that that's what underlies their sexual addiction to each other :).
ChairLoveK chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Loved it. Great job! It was a nice fic to READ too after the heart break of the finale. I still have faith too though. ;)
Rf chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I loved it ... I loved the quotes from the show
lizaberry chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Love, love, love this. As I have everything you've written.

Please don't lose the faith - you've been the only thing getting me through the beginning and the end of this season (the middle parts were okay - hot hate sex for the win). You're such a lovely writer, and you are so adept at giving me a version of events I want to see, that I would be lost if I had to rely on some of the scary BlAiRnChuCk4eVA!1!11 fan fic. Please don't stop. I think it's going to be a very long summer and a very long Dair relationship (without any of the satisfying Chuck jealousy I was looking forward to - instead they used it up on Louis and took it to a ridiculous place, and it could've been so, so, so good, Chuck vs. Dan). CB is the reason I started watching, and I can't imagine the ebb and flow of this show without their push pull. I don't even know what that show looks like.

At any rate, I know a lot of the great writers (and none are as consistently gorgeous and prolific as you) are going to drop off after that finale. It was so cold, and just left me with the sensation that they wanted to say, "never mind, all that epic stuff was nonsense. It was just an immature relationship that was damaging for all involved. Everything up to this point has been an illusion." So I'm sure that feeling will drive a few people away, and I don't blame them. But please, don't be one of them. You're too good, and you've kept CB alive for me.

I promise to be more active as a reviewer, instead of just a selfish, quiet reader.

Please stay.
Joi chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Wow that was so hoy
svenjen chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I wouldn't mind it so much myself! Well done, once again!
chair forever chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Great oneshot!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was good to read.

As for what occurred on Monday. I think many of us died a little from what happened between Blair and Chuck.

I also want to keep faith that there's still a chance that the writer's will find a way for Blair and Chuck to get back together. Seeing as how, I'm still convinced that no matter what Chair is still endgame.

Again, enjoyed this story, a lot.