Reviews for Forget Me Never
emma.l.legros chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I want my two favourite couples back together! We readers have been waiting long enough!
yumenohime-sama chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
LOL~ this chapter is kinda crazy... So i assumed that Itachi is out for a moment? Since Sasuke remembered about the past, it means he will go all over Naruto? How about Neji? I hope to read the continuation soon~ .
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
Just marathoned your whole story! Really enjoying it. Would like to see Sasuke and naruto rebond and what the haps with Itachi.

Look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Okay, the separation happened, but it was all resolved so uneventfully. Itachi, who is supposed to be a genius, brought Sasuke right back to a place where everyone was recognizing him and remembering his past. What was the point of him drugging Sasuke and Naruto back then or carefully hiding Sasuke away for all of these years if Itachi was going to fuck everything up this spectacularly?

Besides that plot hole, it was never explained why Itachi couldn't just LEGALLY get custody of Sasuke instead of stealing him from Kakashi. He had the power, money, and fame needed to get the courts on his side, not to mention that he is an immediate, BLOOD relative of Sasuke's. The courts always favor blood. Also, it wasn't explained why Kakashi never managed to get Sasuke back. Itachi kidnapped his son. Itachi is famous. The cops would have known exactly where to go to to find him and Sasuke. If Itachi didn't have legal custody of Sasuke when he took him, then he committed a crime, whether he and Sasuke are blood-related or not.

Seems like what you really wanted to do with this fic is write fluff. The first 7 chapters were nothing but fluff, the actual plot part of the story where Sasuke was kidnapped was resolved really easily, and now the fic is heading back to fluff since the family has been reunited. So my question is, why bother putting in something dramatic like Sasuke being kidnapped if the fic didn't care that much about this plot? Sasuke and Kakashi could have left for more ordinary reasons like Kakashi getting a job transfer. I just feel like the kidnapping plot ended up getting wasted like this.

The last thing I'm going to say is that I agree with the other reviews complaining about how pathetic Naruto is. Almost all of his problems are self-created. He was really happy with Neji one minute, and then the next he's sobbing over the fact that they haven't had sex yet. Then he's breaking up with Neji instead of talking things out with him. Then when he's feeling down, he's throwing himself at Neji like some damsel in distress and begging him to take him home. And when they get home, Naruto is begging him for sex as if he wasn't the one who had just broken up with Neji. This Naruto is almost as emotionally needy as canon Sakura.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
How did Naruto "just" turn 17 when Sasuke is almost 18? Sasuke is 2.5 months older than Naruto. That's it. There's no way Sasuke would be almost 18 if Naruto just had his birthday.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
I'm really not feeling this fanfic. The plot isn't anything special. Naruto and Sasuke meeting because Kakashi and Iruka are their adopted dads is really cliche. This is an older fanfic, but that story prompt was already played out by 2011 when the fic was first published.

Still, I could live with the cliches if the fic was actually going anywhere! The summary promised Naruto and Sasuke were going to be separated. I've read 7 chapters and they are still running around as brats! When is the separation going to happen? I'm bored out of my mind reading all the toddler pre-slash. It was only cute for one chapter. I have no idea why you keep giving us more kiddy stuff when it's not advancing the plot.

I'm going to skip ahead to see if anything more interesting happens. Otherwise, see you in another fic.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
Nice story! Please continue
cary99 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Love it
sasunarulover16 chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Oh my goodness please continue this story I love it!
MissArsenicChaos chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
This is so good! Are you planning on updating this?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
update update update update update update! i'm happy Sasuke remembered Kakashi and i'm happy Itachi's getting his ass put in jail
Guest chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
please make another chapter its a really good fanfiction
Phoenix185 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
so why is itachi a good big brother somewhat like the anime?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UUUPPPDDDDAAATTTEEE

NOW PLEASE
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
i am happy that sasuke finally remember that kakashi is his father and iruka and naruto i hope naruto will be okay with neji.