Reviews for Seven Words
UndoubtedlyTheWine chapter 7 . 1/11/2017
Peter's is so far the best !
Whatever chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
princess bride, anyone?
NatNicole chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
I LOVE this one, though the rest are brilliant too!
honey badger chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
Princess bride, anyone ?
The Deadly Syns chapter 5 . 8/13/2016
Do I look like Rose stole my nose?
The Deadly Syns chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
Hey, Sirius. How's your boyfriend? Aw, is ickle baby Siwius sad because Remus is married now?
The Deadly Syns chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Once upon a time, when pigs had wings, candyfloss clouds rained chocolate milk, houses floated upside down, roads turned into soap, people turned greyscale, buffalos did ballet, people could sneeze houses down, you drank the glass and threw the drink away before it exploded, and the ground looked like a quilt ... wait, that was Return of Harmony.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
Alright princess bride
Fading to Black chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
PPrincess Bride. Ha. :))
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Tee-hee. This has made me happy inside. :3 Also, I just watched The Princess Bride for like the first time in my life the other night, so I get Harry's reference. xD Epic win with this! I know it's been months since you updated, but I hope you write more! :D
Lizix chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
I have never finished a story that fast. Seriously, I went under a minute! Hahaha it was so funny! But maybe you could write multiple shots in one chapter? Pretty please? Just to make it a little bit longer? But it doesn't matter. Just keep writing more hilarious awesomeness!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
ha ha this is quite amusing
IwillAKyou chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this made me laugh :) update please , this has good potential ! :)
Caeli Quaedem chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
weeeird, but cool, add more!
alethiophile chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
Epic win. Truly wonderful. I salute you, sir. (Standard Internet greeting, gender-neutral.)