Reviews for Gamera The Defender
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
You still amaze me at how well you an take Current World Events, and factor in the Kaiju factor, and make them come out wonderfully! 5/5!
Admiral Larsen chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
I'm surprised that this didn't get much reviews for this is a very good story. I most certainly liked the interaction of the scientist along with the North Koreans as well as the battle scenes particularly when the US and South Korean militaries attempt to engage. Also nice job on the combat between Gamera and the enemy monster.
Splinter1 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Wow...Talk about gratitude! Rice comes home after helping a huge freaking turtle defeat another monster and gets harassed for it and he was helping keep a LOT of innocent civilians become radioactive dust particles. Then, to show his displeasure, grabs one guy by the balls. Good for Rice!

Keep up the good work and I hope you write another Gamera story (Maybe a joint Gamera-Godzilla teamup...Who knows?)
Mark chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Godzilla should join in too. Yeah, burn N. Korea down, all of it.

Did you know the actor, Ken Satsuma was forced N. Korea to be in a monster film their leader wanted? The crappy film is named Pulsigari, and is next to impossible to find, and from what reviews of it there are, the films is shitty. IMO a fitting revenge idea is having Godzilla show up and kill everyone there.