Reviews for The Enlightenment of Nikola Tesla
Mrs Marcus Volturi chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I loved so many things about this story! I loved that even though this is a conversation that has never happened, You wrote it so that the characters were spot on! I loved that Nikola, despite Helens revelation, he could still keep his humour (I personally think he should grow his Mo again)

And last I just loved it in general!

Crystal
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great fic! loved the mustache bit! one thing, though, this fic does have spoilers for that episode- by mentioning vampires, the queen and the near death part. :)
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Hey there,

YUCKY I hate being sick but I am starting to feel better so that's all good. *Grins*

Your new story/update was a true ray of hope sunshine in the sickness misery I've been in for about a week. I loved it and the characters were fun and readable...NICE JOB. Give yourself a huggle as I don't wanna get you sick.

Thanks,

Melissa
Runforthestairs chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is a very very good one-shot. ) You captured the relationship between the characters very well. Unlike a lot of authors you did not try to make it anything more than it was but at the same time you did not try to make it anything less. ;) Fantastic job! I could really pictures these two having this conversation.
Cada41 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I really really liked this story! I hope you write a shippier version though!
almathea chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Very well done. This feels like a conversation they would have. Witty banter, emotionally charged argument... back to witty banter. I imagine it's what they've been doing for the past hundred years. I approve!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Something about this really just makes me smile. This is exactly how I have always saw Helen and Nikola. Well done.