Reviews for A Story of Illegal Lists
My little wicked chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
How to get g(a)linda angry
How to write fiyeraba fluff
How to get boq angry(include nickname butt
Fiyeraba Shipper chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I thought that I was the only one who thought that princess and the frog copied wicked?!
LadyHokageSama chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Hmm...Hey, Fiyero! Look! *Takes away Elphaba's broom and pushes her off a cliff* Mwahaha! *Uses Elphaba's broom to escape before Fiyero can kill me*
LadyHokageSama chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Lol. I love #12! So true! NEVER touch Elphaba's stuff! Especially her green bottle!
LadyHokageSama chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
I feel so ashamed because half of these things aren't true for me! I'm a terrible Wicked fan! WAHHHH! I am guilty of numbers 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10 (No joke. I'm terrified of water), 13, 16 (Guilty, guilty, GUILTY), 17 (But don't tell Elphaba! She hex me for sure), 18, 19 (Technically, it's my 2 year old sister's broom, but I use it a lot), 20, 21, and 22 (Those lame RENT-heads!).
LadyHokageSama chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Ha! I'm totally trying some of these! Especially the one where I turn myself into Elphaba and follow Morrible around!
LadyHokageSama chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Lol. Guilty as charged! Of course, that isn't necessarily a bad thing, right?
LadyHokageSama chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Lol. Yup, you're dead.
TrebledWriter chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Well done with these lists!
TrebledWriter chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
A few of these apply to me...
SavedBySwift chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
I like. Please continue.
SavedBySwift chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
You ship Gelphie rather than Fiyeraba.
you're-not-your chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Whta's up with Fiyero's pants?
musicgal3 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
I am so loving this at the moment. XD
spyforj.o.n.a.s.unlogged in chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
i didn't finihsh reading it yet, but i think instead of witches ride lfying carpets you should say all the best witches come and go by bubble. just making a suggestion. no offense or anything. i just remember that quote from the show.