Reviews for Where Dreams Go To Die
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
A sweet ending for a sweet story. I like a lot how you can handle both points of view so well. It isn't easy, because they are different - with different tempers. Looking forward to reading the next one!
Chatte578 chapter 23 . 6/29/2011
aw that was a good story nice work im glad grace and karen ended up together:)
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
Now that was a nice conversation... :) I liked a lot how Karen threw in it her divorce. It sounded realistic for being a bit awkward perhaps but simply carried on by her feelings and we all know how feelings can mess up a scene we have repeated over and over in our head previously. They needed to make things clear... And I am glad they turned out to be sincere. :)
Chatte578 chapter 22 . 6/28/2011
aw the end to this chap was cute, cant wait what happens next, does will ever find out about there love affair?
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
I guess you put an end to this chapter a bit too early...! :) It was a good journey through Grace's mind, interesting and strong enough. I liked a lot the comparison between Scott and Karen's words concerning the boxes. Details make the difference, always.
Chatte578 chapter 21 . 6/26/2011
i wonder if karen and grace will reconcile i hope they will work it out. update soonishs:)
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
Oups... I had a bad feeling about Grace, let's face it. And yet it seemed to be so logical. Heartbreaking here for Karen - and at some point for Grace too - but... Missing one's chance... Hopefully for not the rest of the story lol
Chatte578 chapter 20 . 6/22/2011
poor karen, whats going to happen between the two women now do they still have a chance for a future together? update...
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
And yet five months have gone by... Will Grace still be there, waiting? Nice chapter, not too harsh but yet decisive in Karen's position. And well handled. :)
Chatte578 chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
i hope grace is not involve with anyone i hope karen and grace have a chance:)update
Chatte578 chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
im grace read the diary, i wonder if karen with get the message before she leaves with stan. i wonder if grace and karen still have a chance... update soon
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
I liked a lot the scheme of this chapter, from the introspection to the bits of diary. It was smart, and well handled. The end of the chapter coming thus with a bittersweet fluidity.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
... ... ... Oups ... ... ... And this is why nobody should ever eep heavy secrets to a significant one. Because at some point, it explodes and it isn't pretty.

Writing an argument is tough because it is hard to make sense but yet you managed to do so perfectly. With a wise dose of logic from both sides. Great chapter!
Chatte578 chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
oh no this isnt good for grace and karen, is karen going to realize grace really does love her? update soon:)
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Now don't you know how to crash down the sweetness of the beginning of a chapter with a last sentence! I liked a lot it though. Grace's confession added a lot of strength to their relation.