Reviews for She sleeps in gray
themaninthedeerstalker chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Can you PLEASE finish this! i really like it!
BlackStar422 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I don't want to be mean, but i did get lost a couple times in the story. I love the philosophy of a hero being evil and villians are put there to keep them in check. You change my whole view on good and evil.
kelsey.hampa chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
Wow! I love it!
FeralsRock chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
ok. now you make even less sense
FeralsRock chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
Now I'm lost. You jumped ahead WAY too fast.
his.dark.demise chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
I'm really surprised that this hasn't picked up any reviews yet besides the one. I've been skimming the first four chapters, will be working on giving it a good read-through very soon here. I had expected something that might be a little typical or yawny, and what I got was everything but.

Very well thought out, well written, and entertaining to boot! It makes me very interested to see what happens next, and I hope some other folks see the potential freakin' awesomness of this fic.

Continue on!
ShyParamoreLove666 chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Love it! Next chapter plzzz!
ShyParamoreLove666 chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Love it! Next chapter plzzz!
cherry-hemmed-ribbons chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
O.O

I like your plot line and the timing sequence very much. You showed how Syndrome's grievances and worries based on his wife who is a hooker had completely changed him into an insane killer. He was very much sane and had the chance to live a normal life but the hooker didn't support it.

I like Wicca/Willow enough to accept the fact that 15 year old Dash is going to marry her! Have you heard that anywhere?

First of all, a 15 year old is never never ever allowed by his parents to marry a girl in this age, who has nonetheless known him only for a month! That is so unrealistic!

But as my science teacher says, nothing is unrealistic in a fantasy...

Secondly, on the first chapter, you said that Willow had auburn hair. How did it turn black within 6 chapters? Did she dye it?

Willow seems a little Mary-Sue. Please don't misunderstand me, maybe it's my way of understanding OCs. I never liked them, especially if they steal the main male character, and leave the actual lover and heroine out of the plot. I'd say it is very selfish! ;)

Guess what? Dash never had a girlfriend!

So he's free!

My twin part, that is my insanity says that she only liked the plot and not the OC. But my inner self says that Willow is brilliant!

You don't see an OC like her everyday!

Keep up this wonderful fic!

Aster