Reviews for Cowboys and Angels
andrewpine chapter 17 . 2/21
A little ass whipping time has should have stayed in Mexico.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 2/21
Maria,Volturi?if it is one of them two how would either one of them even know where they were?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 2/21
If she can she should wait until she is at least twenty so she won't be a teenager for eternity,plus she can tell the Cullen parents she wasn't going to high school and Jasper can just travel and keep their home as a base to come back and visit once in a while and not live there like the rest do.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 2/21
I have wondered why they never put out the reason that Alice goes glassy eyed once in a while is because she is epileptic and has small episodes on i believe the reason that Jake is so pissed is because he has realized that he lost his chance to get into Bella's pants like he hoped.
lets get back and see what kind of craziness Peter will come up with which will get him smacked by Char. still don't know why they cast a tall brunette instead of a short blond with big boobs in the is why i would love to see a reboot with a writer and director that knew what the hell they were the ending of BD2 sucked.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 2/21
Since they have been together for awhile i am surprised there hasn't been a blowup already with the mutts especially for sake of argument,Jasper talks about how no one gets it right in the he has said himself that he has never been in a battle and he was only around how would he really know what was going on with the rest of the fighting? unless he was talking more about the conditions and less about the actual fighting.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 2/21
It's spent at LaPush hanging with everyone ,not will it is through my head not threw.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 2/21
Thanks for bringing Peter and Char into the does everyone write Emmett like he is an eight year wasn't like that in the books or movies.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 2/20
Will she be having trouble with Mike?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 2/20
Like this 't like Bella /fairy boy stories.
Thata chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
Hi again, Laurie,
I'm well, also. How about you?
Thanks for answering my review. )

"Cowboys and Angels" was another good story, congratulations. Jazz and Bella are lovely together and he treats her as an equal. I loved readin B's relationship with Emmett as well.

I just didn't understand why the rape scene. It was a good idea for a plot twist, but it didn't develop to something more or had a real impact on the character or the rest of the family, other than the change itself. Anyway, the idea was good.

Thanks for another fic, I'll probably check out your other works too. I'm curious about some of your other ideas.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Shame on you.:-)
kantorkan chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
Will Bella get her bike back since once she has more control they can go riding around the country.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 1/4/2015
You do know it is off not of,here not her which not witch,there are a few more but they slip my mind right at the you should ask your beat to check your spelling while she is doing whatever it is that she does with your story ?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
If Myagrace was your beat as you say she did a bad job of it other wise she would have caught your spelling mistakes.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
How can you beta someone
s story when you need one yourself due to your spelling and use of wrong words?