Reviews for Parental Guidance
Angel Cry13 chapter 3 . 1/11
Great story. Please update this
Slytherin Potter Black chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
why did you stop this fic
IchiIchi chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Lmao, great story, wish I could reqd more, funny and sweet c:
rndomfan chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Aaaaah, you're killing me! XD the story is so gooood, I need to read more! D: hahahah I love the way you write and even though Gwen has her OC moments (but really itty bitty tiny ones, and it's for the fluff and stuff) I feel like both are extremely in character through it all. I really like it please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
okie, gwen and professor canong! look how coincidence that my full name is here! -_-
silverstreak93242 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Well, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing! I must say, I was a little leery of reading this story at first, but I gave it a shot, and was very pleasantly surprised to see it is a very good story! I am hoping that it is going to be continued, if only to see how Gwen is going to continue to punish Ben when he messes up! Hopefully your muse releases the next chapters soon, but I will wait patiently for when you post the next chapters!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Hope you plan to continue this story.

It's really good.
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love ellen! Nice story.
Arriane Malum chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Flawless work, absolutely seamless. I admire the way you play on the words, the storyline is fantastic and the dialogue flows really well. The comedy is trully brilliant! I especially enjoyed the fluff, which is something that's foreign to me (usually, fluff is overrated, but this is good fluff, it's like cotton candy fluff, not the rotton, lumpy couch-stuffing fluff). I was actually anticipating all the times that Ken stumbled upon the two of them together. I like the tension between the two of them and I love how you've enhanced that tension with Eunice.
All in all, beautiful work, absolutely perfect. Your grammar and your spelling are immaculate and your storyline flows at a good pace - not jumping into the romance, i adore that! - and you keep the characters-in-character, yet they have a fun, comedic twist. It's like watching one of those cute RomComs that get nomintated for all those awards but in a readable format!
I highly anticipate subsequent chapters and I wish to see them in the near future. I honestly would love to see how this story develops, you have much potential for this!
UPDATE NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW BECAUSE THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME.

PS. you may remember me from a loooooooooooooooooooooong guest review, where I posted as 'lazy to login'.
Saphira chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Ihh please pleasee update quickly.
Lazy to login chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Hello, my good chap. Once again, 'tis I, your faithful reviewer! By the way, I'm 'let it live and die' on this site, but I bear no interest to login right now.
Let me get to the point, lad, UPDATE THE GOSH-DARNED STORY!
Look, I know it's six days away from Christmas (Happy early Christmas if you're Christian), but will you PLEASE update this as soon as possible.
I'm afraid I've stooped to begging. I'm desperate my friend. DESPERATE.
Please PM on the mentioned penname with a response
gonekrazy3000 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
This was nice. Cant wait for next chappie :)
Lazy to log in chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Wow! It's really difficult to find a decent Bwen story on this site, but somehow you contradict me, and boy, being wrong has never felt this good. I love how you've captured the spirit of adolescence, the angst, the hormones, the comedy...it's all brilliantly written!
This is one of those extremely rare occasions where I can actually picture Ben and Gwen becausr you're portrayed them so acurately.
I love how cousin relationships are alright, it makes me hopeful foe Bwen.
Ken's assumptions...what a paranoid guy :p
Everything in this story is perfect, it absolutely everything. If this story was food, I'd eat it. I just now realise how foolish that might sound, but eh...
Your grammar, your portrayl of the characters, your storyline, everything is wonderful! Bloody hell spectacular!
You're extremely talented.
I can't wait for a subsequent chapter!
From my fangirl side: O-EM-GEE
THEIR BABIES WOULD BE PERFECT. I CANT EVEN...
SWEET MOTHER MARY, THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL.
BLESS YOUR SOUL, MY CHILD, BLESS YOUR SOUL AND YOUR CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
Hakuryuu chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
good fic.
Ella1989 chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Eunice is like Luna from Harry Potter, right? Update soon.