Reviews for Fang And Vanille's Q and A Show
Skylar chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Akward...
Dr Claw chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Whats you personal opinion on Hope x Lightning ?

How close is Vanille's l'cie sign to her behind ? HAHAHA !

Name : Dr Claw

Gender : Male

Age : 30-100

Planet : Earth(random bases around the world)

Height : Wont say

Eyes : Wont say

Clothes : Two samurai-like gauntlets

Personality : Evil, manical, holds a grudge

Special Notes : Have a demonic sounding voice, allways sitting behind a chair so no one can see me.
NinaDoll chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Name: Tinon

Gender: female

Age: 20

Planet: Iyar(from the game Mimana)

Hair color: peridot green

Eye color: green

Clothes: a pastel green crop top exposing the navel, navy blue mini-skirt, black leggings, black flats, and a Stone of Wind pendant (resembles wind magicite from ffxii.)[not canon outfit.]

Personality:a man-hater with a temper to rival an angry bagoly. She's pretty good natured, though when she's po'd she conjures Cyclones the spell is Ventos-Shuntos. Q: can you hook me up with Light? :3
Fanfiction Understatement chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Name:Jade Gender:Female Age:213 Planet :Mars. Specifically a subcolony towards the north known as Kilmanola.(yes believe it or not, I say this stuff in real life) Height:5'...4" I think. Hair:Dark Brown with blonde highlights that appear out of nowhere in the summer. Eyes:Dark green that apperantly become blue occasionally Clothes:Dark jeans, Vans, a Three Days Grace or Bullet For My Valentine shirt, topped off with a black hoodie with a rose on it. That's me on a typical day. Personality:Kinda dark, people who don't know me call me 'depressed' 'twisted' 'emo' stuff like that but I just have a different outlook on life. I'm actually pretty kind and caring on the inside. Unless I don't like you. Then you're likely to get threatened. Special notes:I'm fluent in Al Bhed and have handed in sevral papers written in the language to confuse my teachers. I play bass and write all the time. And music is my life. Also, I am a huge Fanille suporter and have actually gotten into a fight with someone because they supported HopexVanille. I won. I don't get scared easily. Unless there's an owl. I'm terrified of those things*shudders* and finally, I've got two questions if that's okay. First one's to Fang; what's your favorite Breaking Benjamin song?(mines Dear Agony.) Next one is to Vanille; are you a fan of thriller/horror movies? Ones with a meaning though, like American Psycho.
AfroThunda chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
Gender: Male Age: 15 Planet: Pulse Height: 6'2 Hair: A large black afro Eyes: Gold Cloathes: A black hoodie, blue jeans, black and blue sneakers, wears black sunglasses, carries a blue sword on his back. Personality: Jokes around alot, shy, affectionette, hates really arogant people. Skin: Light Brown Note: Is a lethal ninja. Questions to Vanille:Has Sahz ever got the chocobo stuck in his hair? What does it feel like being the best medic on the team? And why doesn't your eidolin friggin' heal you?
vince chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
name : ezio auditore da firenze gender: male age: 39 planet:earth( italy 1503) height: 5"5 (i think) hair:brown eyes: brown clothes: assasins creed ezio robes personality: kind and warm hearted but a ruthless fighter notes: assasins creed 2 ezio questions to vannile, what did it feel like when you hugged hope at the fal cie near hanging edge? to fang, how long have been fighting evil doers?
Juwpiter081 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I'm an idiot...I reviewed, but forgot my questions XD

For Fang: I'm sure it irks you that you are often paired up with Lightning. While I actually like that pairing (don't hurt me, please?), what do you think?

Vanille: Is there any reason in particular that you can use the death spell? Did someone make you angry or something?

Also, a little addition to my personality/special notes: When I talk, I tend to go excruciatingly into details. Plus, I tend to be protective of people younger (or that act younger) than me.

Sorry about being a total idiot in my first review...
Juwpiter081 chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Name- Gamenern

Gender- Guy

Age- 19

Height- 5 foot 10

Hair and Eyes- Brown

Clothes- Pair of blue jeans and a a black shirt that reads "He who laughs last, thinks slowest"

Personality- Typically quiet, but easily amused. Easy to get along with.

Special Notes- Likes Mountain Dew as much as Fang likes salt.

I can scare easily, but I don't usually show it.

Had me lol'ing throughout the current chapters. Liking the Fanille, kind of an embarrassing funny. Keep it up!
Scraggles chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Hmm.. Nice story so far. Funny!

I have a question for.. Vanille, hehe: How does it feel to be the only character in the party not abused (hit, kicked, slapped, stabbed, punched, shoved, thrown, or just beat up in general) by Lightning? Do you think she has PMS? And does this affect your preferences in the cases of the fanfic pairings of Fanille, Flight, Flaire, Lanille, and Vanaire respectively? Explain. ;b

Oh, and of course, I'm sure you have an idea of what I look like, ehe. Have fun with it!

Special notes would be that I'm feeling quite devious, haha.

Cheers, and best of luck with your exams. :)
JakDaxPeaceMaker chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Jak: Greetings everyone I"m Jak and if you want to know who I am, Just type in my name in google and you'll find out now let's get these questions on the way

Fang: Do you know that you originally supposed to be a man right? By the way do you speak chinese?

Vanielle: Have you notice that people hate because your annoying and they would prefer the japanese voice actor of you than your english one.

Fang again: Have you read M-rated sex stories between Hope and Snow

Vanielle again: Have you and fang ever called Lightning a PMSING Pikachu Bitch!
Shatorio chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Name: Niki Carson

Gender: female

Age: 12

Planet: Alabama, Usa, Earth

Height: 5'2

Hair: Black, just barely brushing the tops of her shoulders. Always in her face.

Eyes: gray/green/blue

Clothes: White t-shirt under a black vest, jeans, combat boots, and wears a pair of steampunk goggles on the topof her head.

Personality: Daredevil, brave, rebellious, sarcastic, great sense of humor, prankster, clever, and loves pissing off people.

Special notes: She has a southern accent, she is very athletic, she loves horror movies(they don't scare her) and riding on roller coasters.

Questions:

Fang, do you like pranking Lightning? If so, what are some of the pranks you've pulled?

Vanille, have you had "the talk"?
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Great story, most of these chapters have made me lol.

Name: Marluxia Sasaki

Gender:Male

Age:15

Planet (If on Earth where from):Britan

Height:6'1

Hair:Use my avatrs apperance.

Eyes:Use my avatars appeance.

Clothes:Use my avatars appeance.

Personality: Nice guy when you know me. Values friends.

Constantly swears when in pain.

Special notes: Has cockney accent. Loves taking down an enemy.

I dont fear anything ! Except for Giygas.

Questions-

Fang :How embarssed did Lightning get when you checked her L'cie sign on her breast ?

Vanille :How did you get that Bhakti robot ?
Ultie chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Name:Ultimecia

Gender:Female

Age:25

Planet: Dont really know.

Height: 5' 8

Hair:Silver

Eyes:Gold

Clothes:Just a very revealing red dress

Personality: Formal, easily amused,a bit cold somtimes.

Special notes: Beautiful, likes flirting with guys.

Um... i get really scared, very easily.

Questions : Fang :How strong are you ?

Vanille: How do you get your hair like that ? Cause its cool.
Deviljho's Hatred chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Uh are you a Hope hater because I happen to like Hope so plz don't bash on him.

Anyway you got the gender right for I have some more questions.

Fang:Do you like Hunting for fun.(Personally I like to hunt in an area with constantly chaning weather "AKA" the highland.)

Fang:Given your Lance and the fact that you can jump so high are you a Dragoon?(Ya know like Kain?)

Vanille:Why do you tend to moan alot in battle when you get hit?Are you a masochist?(People who get a sexuall thrill off of pain)

Hope (if he's still there):Do you want to become stronger? If so do you want me to help you?

Anyway keep up the good work and tone it down on the Hope bashing if you are a Hope hater

Your fanguy

Deviljho's Hatred (AKA Narugacuga)
King Cold chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Opps made mistake and didnt give Special notes. You get two reviews though.

Height : 7'4

Special notes : Has royal sword, in 2nd form.

Not very athletic

Nice, funny story by the way.