Reviews for He Hates Me, Probably
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 10/26
I very much liked this story. It's nice to see Angeal star in a story and with someone other than Zack or the Genesis or the four others simultaneously. I like the fact that you portrayed it as a misunderstanding as well. And I love how you punctuated the story with Zack's last comment that essentially suggests that the same thing is going on there.
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 10/4
-squees- Cuteness overload!
ElvinaPotter chapter 1 . 9/22
Can I make a request?

Do you mind create a one shot of Zack and Director Lazard based on your ending paragraph?
I'm quite amused that Zack can figure out his mentor crushing on Cloud very hard but at the same time, innocent to the Director's attention. I'm curious to see how you'll get Zack and Lazard together.
Add the overprotective mentor over his puppy, with Cloud witness the whole thing mirth, I'm sure it's one story that'll never forget.

Love love love this story btw. I hope you'll write more FF7 soon.
- Elvina P.
Staryday chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I'm totally stalking all your stuff. I noticed this story is from way back in 2011. Whatever, good stories like this as are timeless. I'm not a bog fan of this pairing but I like it when you write it. So thank you writing it.
Lyumia chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Don't resist the adorable fluffiness of Cloud, dear, adorable Angeal; it makes the Fangirls happy, Ahaha, well I must've read this about three tomes cause its so darn cute and oh my god is that a little Zack/Lazard ship hint at the end there? You clever fox. Well anyways, much love and happy writing ~
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Hahaha! I absolutely LOVE how you ended this! XD
Your story was really cute and fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
AncientHeartlessKai chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Aww! So cute! Love this! Please tell me there is a Zack and Lazard continuation! :D
Love your fics btw! Keep it up! :)
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
D'aw! This is adorable!
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Meddling Zack! My favorite!

Seriously, Zack is absolutely adorable when he meddles. And so is Cloud when he assumes the worst. And so is Angeal when he's trying to be all honorable

This is so, so sweet. Like sugar cubes doused in sugar and fed to you by Cloud.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
The whole reveal was a bit anticlimatic...but this was still hilariously entertaining, regardless.
Enide Dear chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I'm stalking your fics, and you can't stop me! *evil cackling laughter*
Aw Angeal, you really sholdn't let all that honour stuff get in your way all the time. You are scaring people away! Nice people! Nice people with really cute ass...ets!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
make more chapters please
wynnebat chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is such an awesome fic! I loved Cloud's utterly adorable obliviousness.
Lunacii chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
My favorite pairing! 33333 I love you! The plot was rather interesting!
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man...Lazard and Zack. Oh boyyyy. Thanks for all your hard work!

"The only door that closes is the door to freedom."