Reviews for Natural Rhythm
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
nawww i swear, you write the most adorable stuff! i love it! 3 :D!
BloodSuckingFerret chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
What a beautiful story. It's pure, innocent fluff with extra sweetness on top. Very calming and cute. Good work with this story.
shersocks chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love all of your SuFin stories! They are so adorable. Have you written, or thought of writing, something other than a one-shot with that pair? I'd love to read that.
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
There is never enough SuFn fluff. That was so sweet it's simply beautiful.
iLoveToSing chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
AWWWWWW X3 That was so cuuuuuttttteee! XD XD XD Thank u so much for posting, i really loved it, it gave me warm fuzzy feelings, as all good fluffy stories should XD XD XD *hearts/favs*
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. That was totally beautiful! Seriously, your way of portraying their romance is completely on the dot. Finland would be the type to describe Sweden's heartbeat in detail. And Sweden was so sweet without even saying a word! _ This fic gave me a warm, happy feeling inside. Great job!
yay chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
awwww! this was just what I needed right now! really fluffy! thank you very much!
Hoshiko2000 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
So touching and heartwarming!
PromisedCentennial chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Okay, I read "The Finnish Formula for Sweet Dreams" and absolutely loved it, then I went to this, and went to your profile, and I was like o_o

... This is by the same person!

I am amazed at how you can write like this. This is my OTP, and what you did was write them like the cute, loving, compassionate couple they are. Most people can't do that. I wrote one, but it is NOTHING compared to this.

You did a wonderful job on this and all of your others, and I can't wait for more!

That's two thumbs up from me!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Awwww. This is so adorably fluffy I may just explode from the level of cute.
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
AIIIIIIIIIIIII!

So cute. oh, so very, very cute. :D

I loved it!

I have no criticisms. Other than that the sweetnes of it all might just have given me diabetes. XD;;;

Thanks for writing this!
Rezicca chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
ZOMGSDFGHNUIYUFVTYHJK -FLAILS-

This was amazing. So so so so so adorable. 3 3 3
Magoo-Tora chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Simple and cute, makes me feel better 3
Skylocked chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is so cute! I seriously love your writing. It's always so nice to read your fics. And your SuFin is always heartwarming. Keep awesome!