Reviews for Gold, Silver, and Copper
nlaci55 chapter 42 . 7/1
I love this story I hope you will continue soon
coooooooooooooooool
slythian chapter 43 . 1/28
Great chapter and story so far cant wait for next chapter
Kingdark chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
You might correct this in future chapters but you aren't using your question marks right. The question mark needs to be put /directly/ after a question has been asked. not in the following sentence. I'll give more examples later. I like the story so far though.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I normally don't review first chapter but you tend to forget a lot of question marks in this chapter. Or points that should be comma's or the reverse. (comma's that should be points)

anyway, I'll give the next few chapters a go and I'll see from there.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
That would be cool, because hiashi wouldn't be such an ass to hinata.
DAFUNKATRON chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Not much point in wearing a mask if he's just going to reveal himself to everyone anyways. . .
TheSageOfSixPaths chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
Best of luck man. I have done the same thing in the past. No need to rush, as long as you don't abandon this story, then I won't abandon you as a writer.

Get well soon and I hope for a speedy recovery.
Inuyoukai52 chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
Ouch! As someone who grew up in a medical family, I know how bad that can be! I hope it doesn't bother you for long. As for the story, there have been far longer hiatuses out there. S'Tarkan's Team 8 comes to mind. In any case, good luck with your surgery and subsequent recovery.
DasChinButton chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
Wishing you the best of luck and hoping you get well soon!
mellra chapter 42 . 9/13/2014
Hope your surgery goes okay and I look forward to seeing more of this amazing story.
nhalltheway chapter 43 . 9/13/2014
Get well soon! Waiting for your awesome update! Rest well
Guest chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
Good story, hope you continue it!
Anon chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Oh man chapter 4 is good. It actually felt like the tone of a real naruto episode. Can't wait to read more.
DasChinButton chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Holy crap where has this diamond in the rough been hidden? I'm only four chapters in and I'm already hooked.