Reviews for Dollhouse
Ahhhh chapter 1 . 3/5
AAHHHHHHHHHHH SO GOOD OMGHHHHG
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Incredible. I adore Quinn and this was just lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
hi
growing into glamour chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was amazing. You captured every feeling I had for this love triangle perfectly, because if we are being honest, Quinn was the victim. Great character portrayal.
EclecticK chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was a great read. Thank you. :)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Once again, you've done an impressive job portraying Quinn's perspective. The first paragraph describing the symbolism behind the dollhouse was amazing, and couldn't agree more with these lines:

"Quinn recognizes the pattern easily. It's classic Finn. She was single for months, and he never looked twice at her. Even before that, she would have left Puck in a literal heartbeat if Finn even hinted that he wanted her back. But he didn't. He had no interest in her until she was with Sam and semi-happy, and then suddenly he was kissing her in secret and making her once again cheat on a perfectly good boyfriend."

That's one of the reasons why I don't understand people's tendency to see him as a victim: The guy ALWAYS wants his girl back when she's having a good relationship with someone else.

The semilast scene with Sam giving her support was so sweet... Wonderful job!
Long Live Nelly chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Man, this is good. I don't usually read Quinn but this is such an interesting look into her psyche. Just brilliant.
Dogluvertoo chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is sad, but it's basically how I feel about Quinn! She's been through so much but the show keeps making her the bad guy. Great job!
A La DarkAngel chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Aww now i don't think Quinn is a crazy b*tch anymoree. I really never thought about this, but it's amazing how you put it. AW SAM :)
howaboutnah chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
amazing as always. :)

i absolutely LOVE quinn and i really think the show isn't doing her character any justice.

although we did get a glimpse of quinndependence in the finale and somewhat of a friendship between her and santana. i really hope that continues on into the third season.

also, i love your glee character fics, keep them coming~! :)
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Loved it...I think the show should cut Quinn a break, but she is still very bitchy and Rachel should totally leave Finn alone, they don't make a very good couple like at all :)
thememoriesfire chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh, loveadubdub, what can I even say? This is perfection. On a very weird note, it's so rare to find anything about Quinn that doesn't somehow link all of her issues to her sexuality in fandom (what with 95% of fandom thinking she's written like a massive closet case), but this is refreshingly pure-canon and no less gutting for it. I mean, she's my homegirl, but you may borrow her at any time if you're going to write things this poignant about her. Bonus points for not glossing over the fact that she IS a massive bitch. ;)
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Loved this. Sigh.

I do just want Quinn to have the real thing
Storm chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Ok, so you know I hate Quinn and feel absolutely NOOO sympathy for her, so color me shocked that I actually enjoyed this short. But we'll just attribute that to your phenomenal writing ability.
Minka chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This actually just made me hate Quinn more tbh. I mean WTF? The state of her life can be directly traced to her actions, not Rachel's obnoxious interference. Sam's a better person than she deserves. I wish she really would transfer.