Reviews for Gummi Bears and the Time Stone
Lucyole chapter 32 . 7/15/2012
your story rock it was the best story here i read in that category
and to be honest i would want to see it on screen that would be
cool or not really good i liek ti i like the couple too it is so sweet that they
are gummi bears now yay ( but to be brutally honest my fav couple
in that show is sunni/toadie or sunni/gruffie i even wrote a story about them
but it is in german maybe one day i can translate it in english and upload it)
reall your story was amazing and very exciting and full of beautifull emotions
Lucyole chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
wow i jsut kow it that they are coming together
somehow i knes these kind things before it is even written out
but you maked it really good it sounded not so akward to me
as it normlly should i think really great chapter oen of my favs jet
ok i dont have read all jet i cant wait to read the others
cloudsword chapter 32 . 6/11/2012
Kind of confusing there at the end, but I guess it's all just Wibbly Wobbly Timmy Wimmy...Stuff. That's why even Sunny Couldn't explain it. Call the Doctor, he'll explain...hopefully. Great ending and good way to destroy something that exists in time itself. The poor wizard didn't even see it coming. Gotta Mosey!
mpalmer89 chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
"Get yourself fitted with some clothes and get moving. I need you to bring your original back to me. And don't fail me. I made you and I know how to turn you back into a pile of slag." Dr. Lavender says to Luna before her mission starts.

What will happen to the Gummi Bear Clone called Luna?

Will Luna take the Cloning Knowledge to the past or be killed beforehand by Igthorn's Forces?
mpalmer89 chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
I wonder how Sunni will react to meeting her past self with Rose and Eric at her sides?

Will Rose and Eric be trapped in the past or be killed stopping Igthorn from getting the Time Stone?

Would Lady Bane marry Duke Igthorn to control Drekmore for herself or would the Great Wizard named Mousehiger turn them both into teenagers to steal the Great Book of the Gummi Bears for himself?

Would Rose and Eric live in Dunwyn if the timeline is changed?
Seek89 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Another chapter, thank you :)
Seek89 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very good start, nicely written. :)