Reviews for The Cost of a Kiss
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/25
I loved this. very yummy
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
so cute :)
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved it! Thanks for sharing xx
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That was beautiful! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Liz Black chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hm, I added this fic to my favs a while ago but haven't reviewed until now. Sorry for that. But I'm doing it now because I came back to read it again. :-D

Incredibly sweet and hot and awesome. Short, to the point and the end had me giggling like mad (had my roommate come over to see what was going on), so double thumbs up. I really hope you are gonna stay with the fandom for a while. I really enjoyed it, thanks for that.
McCoy's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Great story! I loved every minute of it. It was well written, entertaining, and very sweet.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I truly enjoyed this. :) Lovely work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was such a Beautiful story ! *Sigh*
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Very nice. I liked your characterization of Uhura and this... actually felt a lot like an episode of TOS. XD The conversation at the end was very natural and I liked the description of the kiss. Very nice work. :)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I really enjoyed that. :) Well written.
Yukaido chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This fic was just perfect. There is no other way to describe it. The intimacy of the kisses and the depth of the emotion that was behind the kisses was beautiful. And you still captured Bones's snarkiness and Jim's cockiness perfectly, while blending in those romantic elements! Great job!
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
great story! Passion without explicitness... i love it.
spockside chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Witty, in character... right down to Spock's attempt to cite regulation. Bravo for making it sexy without being explicit; explicit is fun, but subtle is more difficult. Nice.
Elfsong chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was so sweet and amazing and wonderful; you've turned me into goo! Now how am I going to get any work done after my break's done? I would love to see more along these lines (particularly more moments between Jim and Bones - so SWEET!). Thanks for sharing this!
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 1 . 5/19/2011