Reviews for Heart to Heart
2journey chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
OMG-i forgot to review! Love the story. And it was so true to real life. Very passionate in B's belief to do everything to protect the baby. Great story due to its realism!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Love it but it is so sad.
KrislovesEd chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Such a sad story, this is something that many women and family may face. You wrote this story with sensitivy and realism. I wonder if you are planning to continue this after the contest? Good luck!
carebear309 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
No, you can't leave us there! I need to know if she makes it! I understand Bella's side but also see Edward's in this. She needs to get herself the necessary treatment so that she can be healthy through her pregnancy and live to see her baby grow up. Edward needs her too.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This story can prove to be one of serious tragedy, however, you have repeatedly managed to embed hope and happiness throughout. If I had started this chapter and the story was more than a one shot, I would have been comfortable enough to think of a successful outcome. Loved it. Well done.

Denise
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Thanks for sharing this story :o) Good luck with the competition! Chilly x
Littlelol chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh wow! Just wow.. I am lost for words. I expected all the one shots here to be just HEA's and I wasn't really psyched about it, but this... Just wow!

Life isn't one HEA and the fact that you took the time and let us know that.. great! My heart went out to Bella but that's true mother love. And wasn't Bella from Twilight in the same position that your Bella was in? As in fightning and knowing that she'd keep the babe. God, I loved this.

I could of killed Edward for the actions he did but he loves Bella.. that is so true, I can't do anything but feel bad for him. When he cried, I swear I had tears on my eyes too. And he admited he was in the wrong. That makes him twice the man, in my eyes.

Really, really loved this! As of right now, my fav.

Great job and wish you LUCK! Not that you needed, lol.

Can't wait to see who you are, lol, might have to read any of your other stories. :)
IBelongToAVampire chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow! What a great story yet so sad. Loved it!
Suela chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
OMG! Wow! So heartwrenching! So well written and absolutely believable! You sucked me in from the first...it's pink, it's pink! To...it's cancer! To...I won't give up a life we created out of determination and love! To...where is Edward! To finally...I'm sorry, I want and love this baby and you! And the best...can you please make love to your wife!

Kudos! the writing, knowledge on the subject and what people truly go through with the rollercoaster of emotions, to the reality that sometimes your best efforts still require compromise!

Will Bella go ahead with the surgery and mild chemotherapy in a compromise to save both their lives?

Wow! I sure hope you continue this after the contest...definitely in the running for first place!
babybaby15 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I loved it
LindyBell12 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I liked it, sad but good story.. I hope you make another chapter to show what happened to this family.. (You know a HEA.. possibally..) Anyway good story!
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Excellent writing but damn I hate the idea of Bella not being around to raise their baby.