Reviews for Challenge: The Auction
meggie.halloran chapter 6 . 10/12
please update soon! i need to know what happens next! i feel like i'm watching a really good suspense movie starring the sprouse twins.
HBluesHeart chapter 6 . 10/6
oh my... can't wait for part 7 update soon please!
Im on the edge of my seat reading this! Cant wait for part 7
DaisyTheDreamer chapter 6 . 9/25
This is amazing; one of my favourite Zack and Cody stories already. I can't wait for part 7!
What a great story, I'd love to read more, plase give us an update :3
Jean Valjean2460 chapter 6 . 9/23
Breathtaking! Can't wait for part 7!
tigerbubbles chapter 6 . 9/13
i like this story it's much better than the few others i've read
bill560682 chapter 1 . 8/26
now zack and cody have a game system locked up with them depending on what type of game system cody could rig it to get on-line and send a message for help but it is likely an older system which can not do such things since this guy seems to be a pro. but you could always have zack ask anyway just so cody will have to shoot down what may have been a good idea.
owlhero chapter 6 . 7/30
Cody's panic attack was effective in showing how fragile his mind is. The leashes and the darkness design their own private prison, allowing the boys to reveal their helplessness and fears.

Their need to control something or shift the blame should help later on if they survive. The social fears are justified considering how people treat victims. Its heart breaking they need to tap into their bond to survive but its good that its there.

Blythe seems to be walking on the edge of a blade during the auction.

Kurt's frustration and anger is all too real and the fighting is common due to the high level of emotions. Its short a little shallow but it does get to the point of their argument.

Its disturbing for Sir o twist their closeness into a higher price but it does allow for a more natural reaction or authenticity when it comes to their actions on the bed. How you described the intimacy was well done. You gave a visual picture to allow the audience to follow what was going on without going overboard or too dirty or graphic. Plus saying it was akin to a game of twister added an odd twisted sense of enjoyment for the boys though we know it was their own safety.

I can understand Carey's & Kurt's desperation for information but its better off not knowing but the pictures now bring the trauma front and center in their faces.

Besides Stabler's comments puts a manipulative spin on all of Sir's actions and casts a dark shadow on the boys' future since he was never caught before.
owlhero chapter 5 . 7/29
I congratulate you on being cancer free

Cody's sadness just yells the desperation he's trying to hang onto. Besides the cookies play on their on so many levels. Its horrible.

It seems as though both boys have their own weakness. If "Sir" decided to take advantage of the situation, things could get worse.

I like the way you have "Sir". More like a dark entity than a human.

Its not surprising Zack takes control of the situation considering he's older. Also I could interpret this as trying to cover for Cody and make amends to Sir to lessen the danger.

Twisting possible legend to suit his own needs is only going to Kredi into more trouble. I do like how you pulled episode elements of Law & Order here with the investigation. Syncing the timelines together ups the tension very well.

Its easy for someone to be degraded and torn apart until every last shred of dignity is gone and Sir is going every last little piece of the twins. Humiliating them while getting a kick of power and control from it. Making money from it is a bonus.

The possibility of an Auctioneer either being part of a group or an heirloom title given someone is haunting. So many layers of cover and its noticeable he's had this planned out for a long time.

The Max snapshot was a nice idea considering she could have been forgotten with all the other characters. Its just another of the nightmare.

The hair has to be like platinum blond if you take the hair color from canon into consideration. Freaky. The only thing keeping the twins sane is each other.

Poor Carey, its torture for her.
Umbra Drachen chapter 6 . 7/29
Great story can't wait for more
Beatrice Gold chapter 6 . 7/23
This is incredibly new and fresh. I haven't reviewed in a year and a half, but this has by far been an amazing reading experience. The dialogue is flawless and plot perfectly paced. Not to mention the seamless characterization. Having literally eaten this fic up, I am waiting intensely for more.
simpson-yaoi chapter 6 . 7/22