Reviews for Challenge: The Auction
bornpuppetdiedcrying chapter 4 . 3/30
please update! i love this story!
simpson-yaoi chapter 4 . 3/22
i love i want more
simpson-yaoi chapter 3 . 3/22
i love
simpson-yaoi chapter 2 . 3/22
i love that so cool
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 3/22
i love this frist chapter, that so great
Pacifistic Brat chapter 4 . 2/22
I hope Zach and Cody will stay safe, I really hope they don't get hurt to badly though the part where they were getting all hot and bothered by each other was really cute the fact it was forced makes me really want to punch 'Sir'. Anyway I really hope you update soon, I cant wait to read more!
arlena.ferrell chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
This is a great fic, please let them find the boys!
themasterhaiku chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
WHOA I nearly forgot about this story and then today I looked it up on a whim to find a new chapter! Granted, it was an update from a long time ago, but still. I'm excited for a reunion and seeing how they cope afterwards and just MAN I hope you update soon! This story is written so damn well and believable despite the craziness! It's heartwrenching but I want to read more! I love how you're showing everybody's reactions too! Keep up the fantastic work!
Shula chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Hopefully you update soon! Great story
Prince chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Laddyyyy,

Please update. I fell in love with this story and I can't wait for more! Its interesting and a change to most of the stories I've ever read. Please continue it /.\
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Update please!
Irisia chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
It's been a little over a year, I think the reviewers deserve more. ESPECIALLY MEEE! XD can't believe I was close to series there...
comet799 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
PLEASE return to this? Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease? Thanks!
HBluesHeart chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
You have to continue this please, it's one of my favorites right now, I cannot believe how much I fell for this haha just wah love it. Don't forget about this story PLEASE DON'T.
teddy2190 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Come on please finish this story IM sure you'll get more reviews if you add another chapter. I do love the story so far.