Reviews for The Thirst
Lindsay chapter 4 . 3/30
I love this story! Great work and hopefully you update soon.
A friend chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Just read that review you posted, and loved your response. That bitch was asking for some serious caps-lock swearing, but instead, you gave her the cold, hard, fucking hilarious truth in words her tiny mind probably couldn't even comprehend! Good one.
Jelena chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Love it ... Is there any chance you would continue this and the one where Dean is the devil? :)
Brittany chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Hey gotta say you totally told that bitch! Loved it, nearly died laughing! I can't wait for you to update and I agree with the whole Wincest thing. What sick fuck came up with that I will never want to know! Please update soon I love all your stories and your friend's stories to! Keep up the amazing work! Much love! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
This is the first story I read of urs and I got to I loved it but I wish there was more to but amyways I think I'll read more of ur stories cuz I love dean but I also like how u wrote this one I hope they are just as good I gve u five stars

Nikki
kittykat6625 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
awesome story so far i love it please update soon im dying to see what happens next

love kittykat6625
waterrockz chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
I just love your story so far. You are doing a great job and can't wait to read more from "Thirst". Keep up the amazing work, effort, and time that you are putting into this fantastic story
MotherNaturesBxtch chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
loved it
Ckpettit chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
I found this story after reading a few of your others (which I also loved!). I have to say that this is one of my favorites though! Dean is super sexy and I love the idea of this universe where he's a vampire, it fits really well and you write the character so perfectly. I just wanted to thank you for the great read and encourage you to keep updating. It make my day when i notice a new chapter on your stories, so thanks and keep up the god work! ]
Msbloom7 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
You go girl! Tell her like it is, you're one of the best authors there ever could be on this site and don't let these haters want to destroy your talent just because they can't do what you can do! Keep on writing and spreading inspiration to others! :D
Brooklyn Knight chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
First off: Can I just say I think I'm partially in love with you. No really, I just might be. Your stories are amazing, original, and awe inspiring. The first time I ever read a FanFiction it was one of yours and ever since then I've been addicted to them.

Secondly: Thank you for sharing the same views on Wincest. I'm glad someone has finally said just how disgusting it is, I have nothing against the L.G.B.T. community, I have something against people thinking it's okay to support something that's ILLEGAL. Ugh!

And thirdly: Please update this fantastic story, it keeps me sane through the busy week.

So there is my rant sorry it wasn't very helpful in improvement, but hey, in MY opinion you don't need any improvement.

-Your Faithful Fan, Brookie.
TheNewGirl12377 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I'm loving the story can't wait to see what happens next update soon x
deansgirl1 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Amazing update can't wait to read more and LMFAO at the end the review thing well said Danneel and Gen are the luckiest girls and they are awesome...anyways hope u update soon
AprilC3604 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I did not see that coming...ok maybe a little cause we talk lol but omg i loved it! im so glad you are back and fuck that bitch.
ArtemisLuna85 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Read your little rant at the end of the chapter and have one thing to say to you...you tell 'em! I agree wckith everything that you said to this "ebony" chick. If she hates the wives of Jensen and Jared I wonder how she reacted when Jared said he was going to be a daddy. You shouldn't listen to those reviews. People like that have nothing better to do. I would like to see them try and write a story. Speaking of stories great chap. Can't believe Chrissy drank that blood. Update soon.