Reviews for Gilded Love
I should do other things, but I can't. It's so enjoyable to read this! I can see the figures in front of my inner eye, and I laughed out loud more than once. Thank you for this lovely story!
Judith chapter 23 . 1/22
I'm a newcomer to this story so I hope you get this. I really enjoyed the whole thing as I couldn't really believe in Ron & Hermione together, this is a much better pairing and a great story. I love your videos on YouTube too,so thanks for the videos and the story.
mzsha18XX chapter 23 . 9/3/2017
second time reading it and love it
Bbtashae chapter 20 . 5/27/2017
I died and melted when Severus said 'professors don't do this' and kissed Hermione XDD OMG finally i have been waiting for an interaction!
allenesnape1094 chapter 23 . 4/5/2017
can you write a second story to this it was amazing
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
you can blame youTube , as it has lead me here to the story. I am curiously enjoying myself as I read this story, and wondering why I have not stumbled upon you before.
QueenMagic1917 chapter 19 . 3/3/2016
Your Snape is very in character! The way they express their emotions seems very jolted, ie, the words don't flow sometimes but otherwise well done! very interesting story!
wine witch chapter 23 . 1/3/2016
Sweet, well-written story. Thank you!
Hermione Grangera chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I really like this first chapter. Maybe Hermione will visit her parents sometimes? Well, I'll see. And I really have to say you did the characters well. You didn't change their personality much... I like that.

I am looking forward to read the other chapters,

HerminaGrangera
NialeliKropf chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
This was quite a lovely story. I read it all day today loving every moment of it!
number1Hiddlestoner chapter 23 . 5/20/2015
I absolutely loved this story... it was great!
bookworm661 chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
I think you did great with Snape. It always appeared to me that he lashed out when he was feeling strongly emotional.
roni2010 chapter 23 . 2/2/2015
love the plot so much! great job!
nancyann4567 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015