Reviews for Fate:Nightmare Apatheia
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 5/30
not enough Lulu, to much everyone else...
Slavok chapter 14 . 1/2
I was going to read the whole thing before leaving any reviews, but in your next chapter you requested that the reviews be attached to the chapter they review, so here goes. At first, I wasn't too thrilled with the story, I admit. The idea was good, but it wasn't backed up with very good writing in the beginning (that changed, so either the writing got better or it grew on me), and you spread the perspective too thinly among too many characters that I cared about too little.

As picky as I am, though, this chapter gave me nothing to complain about. What I liked most about Fate Zero, even more than the epic fight scenes between legendary heroes, was the clashing philosophies between legendary kings. You did justice to the source material and advanced it by adding Lelouch's views as well, which you foreshadowed on Saber's first day of school. Also, I was hoping that Saber and C.C. would recognize each other ever since the Geas protagonists gave the Fate protagonists a ride home, and you did not disappoint. Also, though this is more part of the next chapter, I love how Lelouch acts as Shirou's mental id.
The Hero named Villan chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
kallen no what you do to the crimson queen
reality deviant chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
that is most unfortunate news
NewAgeOfPower chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
I'm glad you're still alive.

And many of the better Fanfics (especially world-building massive crossovers) have been planned out for years in advance.

On thefanfictionforum dot net, daniel gudman estimated it would take him 2-3 years minimum to finish writing Fate/Revelation Online... And it's already exceeded 250k words (forum version) in 6 months.

Nice to see you back.
Yikari chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
A fresh new start? A bit unfortunate, although infinitely better than nothing at all. :D I'll head over there now then.
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
dead?
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
I'm enjoying the story quite a bit so far, you're doing damn good job tying the continuities together and the OC's are actually interesting. Meanwhile Rin's bullshitting skills seem to be on an entirely new level as well as her grasp of technology (meaning she probably won't have a nervous breakdown when confronted with a Blu-ray recorder). By the way, does Archer actually use guns? Does Shirou get Unlimited Gun Works, in other words? Also, Assassin is Hasan Sabbah. It's always Hasan Sabbah. Even when it's not. Scratch that, Assassin is always Hasan Sabbah, especially when it's not Hasan Sabbah. Anyway, I'm now hoping you get sudden, inexplicable bursts of overwhelming inspiration combined with appropriately timed bursts of free time.
MidnightFenrir chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
A very good story with depth and a lot of thngs to blow your mind. I will be waiting for what comes next.

Good luck!
DukeScarlet chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
The synesthesia was very well done in this chapter. I know you'll get to it in due time but I'm interested in seeing more character development between the MCs (Lelouch, CC, Shirou, Saber). Since it's a crossover I like seeing how the two universes interact with each other.

That being said, I guess you already have a lot of things planned and so little time to write all of that so I'll just be patient and wish you the best 'till then.

'Till next chapter !
-DukeScarlet
DukeScarlet chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
First of all, very good fic so far. I first clicked on it by curiosity without getting my hopes too high. After all, how could a crossover between CG and F/SN possibly work ? Well you managed to make it work, I'm impressed and once again I must say, very good job.

Now, if I'm especially reviewing this chapter (while I usually do only after having read all released chapters when I begin reading a fic), it's to answer that question you had about magic and magecraft.

In the nasuverse, what magus perform is called magecraft. What is called "magic", is something surpassing magecraft, bringing about events that wouldn't be achievable with the mere expenditure of time or ressources. It is something attained by reaching the root (akasha).
An example of a magic user would be Aoko Aozaki or Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg (Rin's ancestor). Zelretch's magic is referred to as either his name, "Zelretch", or "Kaleidoscope" and allowed him to access parallel worlds (as seen in F/SN VN when Shirou uses the sword to emulate the effect of the magic to a lesser extent: taping into parallel worlds prana).

I hope this helped solve the confusion.
Crow667 chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
...hey is rin dead? is she gonna appear? what about the tsukihime cast? would be awesome if they appeared. will lelouch still found La resistence? keep up the good work!
Legion chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Greetings writer, or God or however you wish to be addressed! This is the collective consciousness of what you know as /a/, in the parallel universe you have created with your words. Through millenia of technological advancement and spacetime research, we have managed to break through the multiverse barrier in order to temporarily possess a human on your side, in order to send you this message.

Hello, World.

Year 20043 A.Z.
SEIYU chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I can't wait for Dietrhard and Kotomine to meet. Or for Kotomine to talk to Zero while he's distracted and Zero mistaking him for Diethard. Or vice versa.
SockMonster58 chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I had read this fic for the first time about a year ago, I suppose around the time it stopped updating, and thoroughly enjoyed it. So much so that I reread all of it about a week ago, even though I was resigned to my assumption that it would probably never be updated. Color me surprised, and more than a little excited, when I saw not one, but two new chapters! Even if I didn't like either of these universes, your great writing shouldn't be passed up.

As far as addressing some of your worries, I can't offer much else but praise. The hacker/technical jargon was very believable: it had enough aspects grounded in reality to seem plausible, but also a few fictional additions to fit the somewhat futuristic theme. Regarding non-OCs, your characterization feels spot on, and the OCs are very fleshed out as well. The only criticisms I can come up with is that I occasionally lose track of all the names being tossed around, but that is more my fault than yours, I should think - I need to brush up on my Code Geass canon.

Regardless, I look forward to the next chapters! :D