Reviews for Servitude
whitehound chapter 11 . 4/22
Oh dear - a very fraught place to end this.

Btw I don't think that these dates for Narcissa and Andromeda can be correct, as it would make Narcissa eleven years younger than Lucius, and only fourteen when she had Draco - not impossible, but unlikely. The provisional family tree which Rowling drew up for the Blacks, and which is only semi-canonical, makes Narcissa five years older than Snape (putting her probably in the same year as Lucius), and Andromeda between six and nine years older than him.
scgaraycochea chapter 11 . 1/17
Beautiful story. Is a shame you didn't continue it. I hope one day to retake this story to know how it ends. I really enjoyed reading it.
Thank you for share your creativity with us. You are a great writer.
Regards.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Ah! A powerful cliff hanger! I will be waiting expectantly! I expect great things from you, Author-san! Great things!
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Ah, Harry, allowing Severus to keep his passion alive, despite his unfortunate, yet amusing, predicament.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
Aw I love little Teddy
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
I see your style is back to normal. I apologize if I am bothering you with all these random reviews, but it seems like getting people to drop a review is like pulling teeth.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
This chapter is not in your typical style. It is all grouped together. Odd...
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Awww
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Ah, the flash backs I see Snape is having
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
I do suggest putting thoughts in italics or single marks ' ' and words in quotation marks. It does get quite confusing, after a while.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
DUN DUN DUN! I am back, and this story is getting progressively more intense.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Hm. This is a very interesting chapter. I will be interested in its progress.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This story is interesting, and your writing style is very unique. I have skimmed this in the past, but only now had gotten around to reading it in detail. I have seen very little Harry Potter, but through Karmadella1234, I have come to understand many things. It will be interesting to see how this story progresses.
avidreader-everafter chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
This is a great story and also highly likely, it would fit right in with cannon great job so far please keep it up :)everafter
crotia chapter 11 . 8/24/2014