Reviews for Him and Her
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Aaww man this was lovely
beastfan chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very nicely done. You kept thecharacters canon.
Twyger chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Loved this story, so in character for both of them, and so well written. This is how the show SHOULD have gone - Rick helping her recover and then the two of them going after the Dragon. So much lost time when life is so short! Thanks for writing and for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
CUTE STORY. I ENJOYED IT.
hennyy chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aww! Love it!
1477166 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Aw aw awwww! This is so very cute :3 I love it.
OneWriterGirl0817 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
OMG i seriously loved this story more than anyone i ever read. I know the premier wont go like this but i think instead of Andrew Marlowe, yoyu should write. I really enjoy your writing and am hittting the Favorite button right...NOW. :) Thanks for writing amazing stories!
prdnanny1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
excellent job...more please
jessicacastle chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was adorable. I loved all of the references to past episodes. It was very descriptive and well-writen! :)
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
AWWWWWWWW! I love this so much. The characters are trrue to thier portrayls in the show. It is fluffy amd sweet and refrences the show. Plus it doesn;t drag on. I love it, but i dont subscribe or favorite anything because it clutters my email. I would, though.
xiheartcastle chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I love this! :)
terecity chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Lovely story!
Lydia chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nice callback to "all the songs make sense." I'd like to see that on the show someday (soon!). :D
xfcastle chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Love it, love it!:) all the songs make sense!:)

if only...sigh...:)