Reviews for Heal my soul, so I may set you free
UnsafestMoss81 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
That was AMAZING!
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awww! So emotional! I always liked the sweet side of GLaDOS, more like the Caroline side! I liked Chell's little fit and when GLaDOS felt all sad!
talking black kitty of night chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
well chell CAN speak but she doesnt talk becuse she doesnt want to annoy the AI's(like GLaDOS,wheatley,p-body,ATLAS.) well anyway this was bittersweet i-just- want to say i loved it! and im aso lisening to GLaDOS funniest quotes xD lol well love the story sooo much!

~talking black kitty.
Bramblespite chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awww, this is amazingly done.
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Headphones at the moment, really pulled at my heart strings. (It's a song xD)

Loved the story-Best portal one I've read so far! (:

(Split review-I am sending this from my phone, and the touchscreen is buggy sometimes. I went to press "t" and it submits the review. BAH.)
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
... Did you just make me feel compassion for a killer AI? Well played...

You managed to have me giggling over the cake comment one moment, and teary-eyed the next with Chell trying to kill GLaDOS. I think it was the "Chelly Belly" comment. That mixed with "Loveology, I'm Sorry-ology, Forgive Me-ology" playing through my heafphones
Mystivix chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
*tears* That was beautiful. Stories don't make me cry, but this did. Oh, this did.

At first I was skeptical, like "oh, not another Chell speaks story", but I was not dissapointed in the slightest. The story needs it, and it was amazing.

I normally would offer critisism here, but obviously none of it would have mattered as the story seems to be working perfectly without it.

Great concept executed efficiantly. Well done, writer, well done.
Majide Bunny chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This made me cry :') Good Job!

~Majide Bunny
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Its more then likely opposite in that Caroline had to give Chell up for adoption and the "and that's Terrible" part is that Caroline did it for Cave but really didn't want to give Chell up. interesting story though I think IZ's version of Over the Rainbow would have better one to play over the speakers as the sadness of the song fits how GLaDOS would be feeling. Also Damien is a horrible name for a child representing a new beginning. (plus the name Damien has a horrible history)
supersnuffy chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I usually hate it when people take GLaDOS so out of character, but here I actually quite enjoyed it because you did it in a way that seems almost realistic, with the good/bad side of her as a robot. Kinda made me tear up, too.
Boltfan10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
*cries* so beautiful i loved make a sequel this is awesome
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
(sniff) That made me tear up (a rather difficult thing for a story to do). This was rather well done. I like the embrace at the end and Chelly Belly made me laugh. Thanks for sharing your story!
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is such a beautiful story. This is the ending I would have loved to see in the game. I love GLaDOS. Thank you for writing it.
Duwee Davis II chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh god, this was too damn beautiful... the way how GLaDOS couldn't explain herself to Chell is totally how it would happen if Chell did confront GLaDOS about everything.
Mala-Inactive chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This story doesn't mesh with my own personal interpretation of the Chell/GLaDOS/Caroline but it was certainly very well written and enjoyable to read.

-Malacoda