Reviews for Versus
Abysssouls chapter 9 . 6/12/2018
ohh the courier is crazy, i love her!
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
why didnt the wanderer return to hidden valley?
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
and so the fighting begins, i want to root for the wanderer but unless he starts using alien tech FNV just has better guns
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
hopefully veronica can get a ride back to dc: she would fit in perfectly with the idealists there
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
im surprised that theres still surviors of the mojave brotherhood, though it could be a trap from elijah though
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
its just a set up for the vs but the backstory is interesting nonetheless
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
it should be interesting to see who wins
rc48177 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
the Courier has Neutral karma?
Pato HM chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
And I'm with DragonBlade722, I don't see the courier as bad but I don't see her as good or truly neutral as you say. I see her as a girl that has serious issues and House, on purpose or not, is taking advantage of.
And why did you put so much detail in the story of the OC "Gus" or the other ones? Unless they serve an important part of the story you shouldn't give them much importance, but, we don't know if you are going to give them an important role as I said so just saying...
Also, I'm dying on seeing the encounter between The LW and The courier!

Don't let this story got to waste, because for me, is VERY interesting to see how it goes.
Pato HM chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
Very good.
If you keep doing this story I would read it.
BloodMutt chapter 10 . 6/11/2015
Just got into this and realised it's not completed...I was starting to like it. Damn the luck
Dragonblade722 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
I love this story, but there's a few things that I need to get off my chest (mostly due to the posted comments reviewing the story). So here's a few my thoughts of the story so far based off my personal opinion and interpritation of the Fallout cannon and the narrative the author has created.

1) All the comments are calling for the head of the Courier and I don't get it. She ruthless yes, but not evil. In fact, the Courier is more in the right than the LW and his companions. These guys travel unauthorized to a territory not theirs to find the mohave chapter and to loot and rob facilities (like Repcon) that belong to the FEZ of New Vegas. They fly under the banner of a faction that has harassed the people of the mohave for years. When understandably confronted for it by the local authority and asked to peacefully surrender they attack (both times). With the exception of killing Doc M (which could be argued as understandable as he was harboring a fugitive), the Courier has acted fairly reasonable in her role, asking for surrender. So yah, if one side "must win" I vote Courier.
2) If it becomes full scale war (which it shouldn't), the LW and the Alliance can't beat New Vegas. Without aguing which army is larger or better (power armor vs securitrons), NV has too many weapons that the Alliance can't defend against. Better steath technology, possible matter construction (Serra Madre vending machines), hologram tech, Eulcid C finder, pulse gun tech (would make power armor useless) and if used right the cloud (Elijia's idea. Shoot the cloud over to the capital wastes and it's over)
3) Unless something contrived happens, this conflict shouldn't last much longer. If the Courier and LW must face off then get it over with so we can move on with the story. LW didn't come to fight but to instead find allies and House is interested in listening to them. The Allance has enough to wory about without starting a two front war. And no, LW shouldn't kill House and control the securitron army. That's lame power fantasy BS and a waste of good characters.
4) The Line is an interesting enemy that has potential for expansion. This enemy with the Naval advantage and an unknown amount of resources and tech sounds like a wothy enemy for the Courier and the LW to team up against. Much more intersting then a contrived war between Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Darkladykikyo chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
I want more. Your way of storytelling is amazing! Please come back! ;)
Advent of Shadows chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Wow, the Courier is a real cunt. Honestly, I cant bring myself to keep reading this because I doubt the Courier will get what she truly deserves: a slow and agonizing death.
Major Mario chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
And so here you introduce an OC that has no importance to the story at the moment. This story... all of what this is has to do with the Courier and the Lone Wander and their struggles. What in the world does a disgraced OC Legionary have to do with it? What purpose does it serve to dump loads and loads of backstory for an OC if it does not help the main story? I don't care about what happens to 'Gus' or whatever his name is. Too much detail spoils the story.