Reviews for Versus
GreyAncient chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
"No," the Courier told her as she continued to clean the blood from the old doctor's face. Below his head, a pool of dark red expanded outwards, staining the floorboards. "He didn't save me, Doc just helped." She looked up, her hazel eyes hazy but tearless. "Mr. House was the one who saved me."

And that was the moment I realized the Courier's been brainwashed.
Masn67 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Fifteen minutes? She seriously need another bullet in the head...
Dusty Bones chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Ok, I've gotta say I'm really enjoying this so far! Even your OCs are great, and OCs are really a hit or miss kinda thing on fanfiction. I'm really interested in how your courier seems to have taken on the sort of "bad guy" persona. I'm excited to see if she actually is a "bad guy," or if she's just misunderstood/misinformed. I'm really liking your wanderer. Oh yes, and Bittercup. It's surprising since she's a brat, but your characterization of her is amazing!
Anyway, keep doing whatever it is that you're doing, because you're doing it right!
Update soon!
jrichardson1701 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Everyone on the kill 6 bandwagon instead of hating her you should be feeling sorry for her. The poor girl obviously has severe mental issues and house is clearly using her without regard to her well being. This was obvious by her reaction in the last chapter. Great story by the way hope you up date soon.
tedsini chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
I just finished Chapter 7, and the Murder of Doc Mitchell. Nice work and all, but tell me again how the Courier's karma is listed as "neutral?"
The Night Hunter chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
love the story can't wait for more
Janizary chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
I thought the zombies ate you.

Or UN troops abducted you.

or UN zombie troops ate you.

Beat the muse, this is too interesting to let it fall by the wayside.
The-Intensity chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
Hell yeah, nice to see a new chapter, even if it is a bit short! Loving how the courier has to face judgment from the community that virtually resurrected her, and I am curious to see what happens to Horner.
FellowNrd chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
ohh that courier is one mean son-of-of-a-bitch. I wonder if/when she decides she can do things better than . Look forward to more of what will be an epic struggle.
Vickmackey007 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Wow good chapter I just am really shocked and awesomely surprised. Rock on glad you picked this fic back up!
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Nnnnnrrrgggghhh YEEEEAAAAaaahhh...

*Metaphorically jabs your story needle into my fanfic vein*

...I needed that...Everyone thought you died. It was really sad. We had a Wake. It got pretty weird. But now you're BACK! :D

Oh my GOD I can't wait for Horner to do something crazy and dangerous and get a little payack! Or he will probably be ruthlessly interrogated and have his mangled corpse thrown on a pike just outside the Vegas wall... Fingers crossed! :
Ecomadness chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Glad u finally updated I liked this chap to bad der was no wanderer update soon.
Hero of Strawberries chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
Oh I have been waiting for a new entry for a while, and this does not disappoint. Even with writers block, your writing is excellent and your characters brilliantly portrayed.

Don't worry about chapter 9, we can wait for you to complete it for as long as you need: if you rushed it, it wouldn't be as good would it? :3 Plus, we get small insights like this to keep us hungry fans fed :D

(Now I definitely can't wait for a Courier vs Wanderer battle, ARSEKICKINGS ALL ROUND!)
Gameoutcast chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
I have never seen a characher I hated so much but found so engaging as your courier. Also the big fight scene made me think of a dust 514 trailer can't remember witch one but if your interested ask me and I can find it
Hero gig 500 chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I hate your Courier. She sounds less human of the two. She wenbt from shy to sadist with a machine fetish.. Our views on neutrality is way different my friend, blood thirsty machines & sadistic smiles. LoL

But John took on a super pc before something tells me he'll meet with house & they'll come to an agreement. Since 3's brother hood was out 4 the ppl not the tech & house has a super economy. They'd likely agree 4 "the better of mankind"

But not before downing (Not killing) his right hand.

Added Bitter cup's an idiot.

Good job so far.