Reviews for Tragedy 02: Tragedy On The Landing Pad
Ms. S chapter 1 . 3/2
I loved this story. I like the series. Keep up the good work.
pronker chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Congratulations on completing your story - I truly enjoyed it.
Arkisenn chapter 18 . 1/8/2014
Not the happiest of endings, but it was one that left you with hope and possibilities. I must admit I usually stay away from any story with the angst genre, but I'm glad to check this one out. Can't wait to read the other parts of the series.
Daisy-023 chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
It's a good story, can you do an AU of Episode IV-VI where Barriss, Luke and Leia help the rebels PWN the ever-loving crap out of Palpatine, maybe an Episode III AU where Anakin chokes Barriss on Mustafar like he did to Padme?
RememberReach chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Nice. I read the whole thing through and it shows promise. you should to a story where Luke and Leia find out that Barriss is their mother.
Tigerforce chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Hello I have been reading your Fan-fiction and I really like it so far. I just have a few suggestions. I can't help but feel that this story could be even better if Anakin was more in character. In this story he seems to be really whiny and emotional and I understand that this is suppose to be an Angst story but he just seems to be crying at the drop of a hat. If he was just a tad less emo I feel it would actually make him more sympathetic and not such a ... well, such a douche. Then again I am only on chapter 9 so for all I know you have already made him less emotional. But meh, I still wanted to express my opinion. Anyways keep up the good work i am going to finish what you wrote so far and leave another Review on the last chapter. P.S. Also he seem to overly worry and blame himself. Next thing you know he is going to start self cutting. LOL
Emma chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
Oooh I REALLY hate this contrived ending. Especially since the hinted sequel has not been forthcoming (though even if it was it seems fairly clear it would end up like their masters "relationship")
MrBlack103 chapter 18 . 1/13/2012
Wow, this was a wonderful story. Far better romantic interest for Anakin than the blasted canon one.

Now Ani, study hard, you need to get knighted ASAP!

The one aspect of this story I can't say I liked is Obi-Wan and Luminara's past involvements. Before it was revealed, I was thinking "The story can't really be heading in that direction, can it?" When confirmed, it felt a bit forced. Like it was TOO inevitable, given how obvious a mirror image it is for Anakin/Barriss. I guess I'm trying to say it was kind of cliche. The rest of the story was amazing.

Seriously though, SEQUEL PLEASE!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
i totally think that you should make a sequel of this :D i absolutely love reading it and would love to see more
Joseph N chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
I loved this story. Cant wait for the second one
whitetigerwolf chapter 18 . 9/7/2011
I love this story, and that's saying somthing as I don't like Anakin, love Vader, but I hate Anakin. Please write a sequal.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
I loved your .
Sarge1995 chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
This was a beautiful, and very angsty story. Such sadness, joy, and pain all rolled together, and it plucked my heartstrings so easily that my eyes watered more than a few times during this fic. Looking forward to your next story, may the Force be with you!
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
Okay, so today is my birthday and when I saw this story update, I thought "okay, this is like the best birthday gift ever!" lol. However, I was sad to see it end, but I can't wait for a sequel! Absolutely one of my favorite sw au fanfics of all time. You wrote an awesome story!
Burner chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
I... sort of like what you write, and I like that your female characters are independent and powerfull but I DON'T like that your male characters are always pussies.

Seriously your two Anakins are always dependant in the female for... well almost everithyng
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »