Reviews for Tragedy 02: Tragedy On The Landing Pad
Burner chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
I... sort of like what you write, and I like that your female characters are independent and powerfull but I DON'T like that your male characters are always pussies.

Seriously your two Anakins are always dependant in the female for... well almost everithyng
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
WOW!

That is all I can honestly say, in such a wonderfully beautiful written way! Well, for you I mean. This fic is absolutely, truly, positively, wthout-a-doubt beautifu! From the descriptions to the characters to the plotline itself, everything was so completely fantastic.

Normally I'm such an Anakin/Padmé fan, I never ever look to any sort of Anakin/OC or Anakin/anybody else, so when I saw yours I got honestly curious because the summary seemed unique. Though my worry was it would end up being cliché and OOC. Boy, was I wrong as hell by the very first chapter.

Anakin and Barriss's romance is so...so sweet! .

Beautifully written, and from my point of view I think it's IC even if the couple neev came to be, rather sadly never came to be after reading your fic. I could never do an A/B story, but you- you sir are a true artist and this story is a masterpiece.

Everything about your story was so perfect! I'm truly excited for the already thrilling sounding sequel! Truly, I am totally ecstatic! I could say over and over about how wonderful this is, such a wonderful masterpiece, and definetely, by far, the best Anakin/Barriss story I have EVER read in my life! You should be truly proud!

Izzy
Janizary chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
Ack. It ended. Sigh.

Double sigh...

Thanks for a great alt story. I look forward to seeing if you decide to take this to another generation.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
They're going their separate ways? :(

Look forward to more!
AwRiter chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
So Anakin loses his arm . . .

I love everything about this story. I love the plot line, I love the voice in your writing, I love the depth of the characters, and most of all, I love the unique nature of this piece.

Great job, keep up the great work, PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Loved IT! Can't wait to see what happens next :D Great chapters
potterfanforever chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
and yet he still losses his arm how disappointing i was hoping at lest one good story where he keeps would think at having Barriss around would keep him from making all the canon mistakes. The same goes for Luke and his hand.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
I can't wait for Barriss to admit her feelings for Anakin to him!

No, not Anakin's arm!
Sage1988 chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
Very clever piece of writing and a well thought out development of Anakin and Bariss coming together
JediBarrissOffee chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
SWEET! I read this story on the Jedi Council Forums, it's one of my favorites by far!
Michonne chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
Please keep up this beautiful writing! It's amazing..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
LOVE IT!
Janizary chapter 14 . 7/18/2011
Gads, talk about inappropriate moments!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 14 . 7/18/2011