Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
moviescene chapter 50 . 3/24
Thanks for writing! :) I really enjoyed this story and have read it through twice now. The alcoholic Kim made me cringe a bit, because I don't like to see *anybody* that wasted, but we all deal with life's vicissitudes in our own way. Bravo for giving us this look at growing up while being technically a grownup. We are all a "work in progress". and stories like this are my favorite.
Amateraszu chapter 50 . 2/6
very lovely story,
looking forward to when you do find time to post/write the sequel
keep up the good work
sanekittens chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
mhmm, mhmm.
lovin this right here.
Saskie chapter 50 . 2/8/2014
I love it! The way the characters are building up, was just spectacular! I hope you continue writing more KiGo. Thank you for completing the story :)
HairyLimey chapter 49 . 1/6/2014
For the love of God it's been two years since you finished this story please pleeeaaase write the sequel.
I'm willing to beg:-)
jmcconnor chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
love the fic, and absolutely love the drakken/shego dynamic, you nailed it X)
RevSrVixena chapter 50 . 8/5/2013
Okay, first up the point of view thing drove me nuts but that didn't stop me from just rereading the entire 50 chapters.

The star of this story was your version of Shego. I totally loved her, Even though I found Kim's binge drinking a little disturbing, I found the progression of the Kigo relationship interesting. I also really adored Shego's friendship with Drakken. Good work.

I do hope you are working on that sequel.
crkswolf chapter 50 . 7/29/2013
This was amazing great story line and character development ow and all the kigo goodness ! Faved and gone in search of sexual, I mean sequel ;)
HairyLimey chapter 50 . 6/21/2013
Oh please pleeeease tell me you're going to do a sequel.
mariko78 chapter 36 . 4/4/2013
sigh! If only it was tht easy