Reviews for More than our Mistakes
firtree chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
this is such a sweet story, it made me smile despite the sad subject.
brenelli chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
A very satisfying end to a disturbing finale. We don't know what will happen in the season premiere, but I like your version alot! I can't imagine who will become the new captain. Hopefully s/he will be someone we can respect, and not an antagonist. I know what you mean about not trying to introduce a new Captain character. I do think you've written a beautiful and believable story here. I'm definitely a SkySmoke fan!
killmypatience chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
finally!i wish it could happen in that way even if i know it won't!great story
madcloisfan chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Loved it
riskingtheheart chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
...there are no words...haha. To be honest, I've been avoiding reading the last chapter of More Than Our Mistakes for a while now because anything concerning Castle or the finale makes me an emotional wreck (this story succeeded at doing that too by the way.) but I knew it deserved a super long and overly detailed review so here I am, near tears in my spinny chair :P

Okay, I'll start from the beginning of the chapter and ramble about every little thing I like, in other words, be ready to read...

I love Rick's unwillingness to leave her, it's totally in character and we all know it would take a lot of 'forceful persuading' from the gang to get him away from Kate for more than 5 minutes, so brilliant job with that. I really loved the whole papparazzi thing, it is so true that the questions about Kate would make Castle more unstable and cause him to 'snap' for lack of a better word. The details and information were right on so that was just awesomesauce. I really liked Kate's reaction when she woke up from the nightmare about Rick being the one getting shot. I love how you made her NEED to know he's alive and just there, the way you wrote that small part is just indescribable for me because it's really dead on about how waking up from a nightmare is. And god I LOVED her reaction when he walked into the room. My little heart...I can't even, haha. Annnnd then we have the ending...I'm just going to say the truth, it was perfect. I hated to see this story come to an end because I really enjoyed and looked forward to it all the time, but I respect the fact that you didn't want to go any further and honestly neither would I considering the new captain and all of that difficultness. So with that being said, you wrote the ending exsquisitely. Him climbing into the hospital bed with her and them just sharing that moment of comfort and then flashing back to Royce's letter, I don't know if I even would have thought of that. Bringing that letter back was absolutely genius because Kate must have thought of it and all the important words it contained, so it was nice to see her entire thought process and her point of view because obviously we can't obtain that from the show. It made me happy the 'Risking our hearts is why we're alive' was in bold, haha, I know it's like that because of the writing and the message but that's my favorite quote as you know so it gained you more "fanfic love" points ;) And I LOVE how those words flashed in her mind right before she told him that she'd heard him say he loved her at the funeral. Once again, my little heart explodes, haha. And the way they told each other "I love you" well freakin written, so realistic and so in charcter. I know I could say SO much more but I think I at least covered the basics ;) plus this review got super long and my fingers are tired of typing, lol.

So my final thoughts on this story...phenomenal, brilliant, beautiful, amazing, lovely, perfect, extraordinary.

-Your biggest fan, always.

xoxo, peanut.
phrynepuck chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
LOVED IT! it was a really sweet ending! I thought Beckett's dream was a really good idea. Having her see the whole thing from castle's perspective, and giving her the push she needed to tell Castle how she felt! Can't wait to see more Breaking Point! 3
Beetlebug chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
aww what an ending! well worth the wait. Im sad this one is over, but looking forward to future stories from you
The Writer's Muse chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
AAAWWW! Perfect way to end. Beautiful.
prdnanny chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
just finished reading your story...i'm truly amazed at the talent that is featured on this site...enjoyed how you put little parts of castle episodes in your story...this story has to be one of the finest i've read...looking forward to reading more of your works...counting the days till season 4 begins...
Jennawnanaw chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
AWWH, I loved it! This is one of those endings that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Tycho77 chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Thanks for your spin on how it all goes after the final. It will be interesting to see how AM gets us back on track.
cuteepie2 chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it! So sad it's over! But you did a great job, it was a great read! 2 Thumbs up!
Longstocking61 chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
Thank you very much! I have thoroughly enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more of your writing.:D
phalangesbyfive chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
This is one of the only post-finale fics I'm reading, and I think you're doing a wonderful job. I can't wait to see where you go from here.
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how Josh told Lanie "she is all yours!" I loved how He also said "Take care of her Castle!" I loved how he disappeared and left Rick and family wondering what just happened! I loved when Lanie reappeared she told Rick that Kate was asking for him! I loved how everyone else was leaving to get some rest but Rick was staying! I loved how Rick was watching Kate and he was there for her when she awoke from a nightmare! I loved how Rick used to read or create a story for Alexis when she had nightmares! I loved that Rick did the same thing for Kate! Please update soon!