Reviews for The Titillation in the Taxi
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Ok, even hotter, if that's at all possible. Still have to say that Brennan is still the luckiest woman ever! Wish there had been more of these for MY personal satisfaction:)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Wow, that was so hot! Brennan is one lucky woman. And yes, I'd love for her to return the favor. Most definitely!
mei chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Don't worry your not just writing them for your own weird reasons ;-)
manderleygirl chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Please do another one!
Diko chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Whoa in the elevator *snicker* wonder if Booth's small rebellious nature would allow it. If not who cares cos that was seriously hawwwttt!
thenwhydidilaugh chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
I am Loving it...Gimme more please!
AJG chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Great stuff. Hot and well written. Keep going! (:
mumrulz chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Finally I have a spare moment...

**There's so much epically wonderful post-finale fic out there, but I'm not going there just yet. This chapter stays in the 100th

...the 100th was what set the epic B&B journey off on a wrong course ... & led to season 6, so if you wish to continue in that timeframe & (as HH would say) do a reset, then you won't hear any complaints from me!

I was a bit wary at first, thinking that this may have been a seperate one shot to chapter 1 & that there had been no titillating done in the taxi - but I was relieved to find that we got glimpes as proof that it, & so much more, had all actually happened that earlier night (I do love a continuing storyline). ;-)

Always love a heated passionate "discussion" between B&B, & even moreso when it leads to a heated & passionate "moment" between them - & you write both scenarios so well.

**Another gasp as Brennan slipped one hand inside his shorts and cupped his balls with gentle pressure

... in reference to my ealier review ... proof that you are willing to do something that HH is not - giving Booth some balls! LOL ;-D

As always, another amazing offering from you...& as always you leave us (& B&B) wanting more. :-):-):-)
Cardamoms chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I love the premise of this story. I always thought it would be hot and narratively rich if B and B gave into their attraction without really having a relationship. I've seen that done with a great deal of angst, and maybe that is where it is heading. But, for now, I like that you're doing it not as angst but as complicated, fun, and sexy.
EverythingEventually chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
What fun-hot.
xoxokiss210 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
i loved :O
Dyna63 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow, I think I need a cold shower after that
FauxMaven chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
You naughty lady. If the writers used you for inspiration seasons 2-6 would have been way more uplifting. 4 dewclaws up.
Ondiac chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Thanks for the new chapter!
GretaJ chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I'll never look at an elevator the same way again.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »