Reviews for MetaStory Switch
HawkRider chapter 36 . 9/14/2013
I have to say, this chapter is pretty fun. I really should write a non-comedic fic with Marluxia...

Also, this may be strange, but at one point at this time in the game, I fought every single Shadow in the hallway I encountered. There are actually a limited number, it's just a huge number.
GameHero chapter 100 . 5/19/2013
Hey, Liam? Did you ever try to see if you could get lion form in anyplace other than the Pride Lands? I know you said it was your favorite form by far so if you haven't already, then why not? I've gotta say, though, the highlight of your adventure for me was when I discovered Sora really does turn into a lion in the Pride Lands because I forgot about what you did in Castle Oblivion at that point.
GameHero chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
Yay! You've officially won my vote as #1 favorite author, thanks to the concept of animal transformation! Not much else to say other than to state my endless jealousy, even if the change was only made by being in a certain place... I just hope I'll see something even better later on. I've never played or seen any KH Final Mix myself, so I'll just go by your word until I actually get to checking it out on YouTube.
Jexsam chapter 100 . 12/28/2012
The ending was really disappointing for me, it felt rushed and it's a bad case of Deus Ex Machina. I fear that when I read the sequel it's going to get very convoluted with the introduction of "Neku". What really annoyed me is that the author doesn't seem to know when to use "its" or "it's". The story is otherwise very well written but I felt that Liam started to become an invincible Marty Stu with his control of the Organisation's weapons and manipulated drive forms.
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 100 . 4/23/2012
This was amzing! It's better than really everything I've read, except for a few others. Bravo!
GoldenGriffiness chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Ahahaha, the fruit gets me every time... One thing, shoudn't Lee be a LITTLE more freaked in this? I mean, body swapping is rather strange XD I think Liam's a tiny bit of a sue, wich is why people prefure Roxas' perspective.
Halestorming chapter 100 . 1/31/2012
...wow... That was awesome! I have read MANY stories, but this was truly among the best I've ever read, including non-fanfiction! It's amazing how you incorporated almost all of the games into one, albeit long, story. Truly excellent.
Some dude suffering insomnia chapter 100 . 12/30/2011
I dont know how i managed it but i managed to read chap 1-100 in a single night. MY EYES ARE NOW ON FIRE MAN. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS: CURSE YOU REALLY GOOD STORY! Anyway. If i could i would rate it 1000/10, i dont want to look like a idiot rating it 9001/10. Great story man. Keep up the work. P.S: I did not use caffeine enriched drinks. Just. my hyper energy. if you write a freakin sequel to this i will just keel over and die. and that pretty much sums up my review. my first review on a fan fiction too.
Cloud And Sephiroth Reborn chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
Liam, you are a genious. I'm only on chapter 16 and I can tell. Not many people can pull off a hundred chapters, AND make them good. So you, my good man, are a true conneissuire.
roxy mccartney chapter 100 . 11/14/2011
righty then, i guess i should review this (FINALLY) before moving on to roxas' story.

so i will.

and so we come to the end of another great story. i have to say i really did enjoy this- and i envy you. i wouldn't have the paitence to write a story this long, especially concidering the relativly short amount of time it was written in. (its going to take me over a year to write TN, and you did this in what...six months? thats amazing in my book!)

oh yes, jimminy. i almost forgot about him he's so quiet all the time.

ha, they all cheat in the race. for some reason i found this hilarious!

so liam goes home. its cool that he still has his keyblade and that, and the armor too. it makes me wonder what exactly the storyline for ddd will be- and weather or not you'll embark on that quest as well.

speaking of new quests, what about bbs volume 2? will you go over that when it comes out?

anyway, that's enough rambling for now. i think i'll go and read chapt 1 of roxas' story now- i've been busy the last few days so sorry about that.

Adios!
Vector2Darkness chapter 21 . 11/6/2011
So, I think I'll call "him" you now. It seems like we're talking in third person If I keep reviewing like this...

Oh. So you ARE a guy. How old is sora again? 15? I think thirteen in KH 1.

Is there ever going to be a chapter on Roxas? I hope I told you this, if I didn't, I'm totally sorry... Great story! No kidding, man!
AKAAkira chapter 100 . 11/6/2011
First off - congratulations on the 100 chapter mark!

Second - congratulations on the completion of another well-written story!

And third - I still wish I had your speed in writing. -.- You came out with about, what, 5k words each chapter?

Xemnas' fight throughout seemed a little cut-and-paste, and it probably was, even with the accounted extra presences. Xen's fight was better though - it's kinda like facing a Doppelganger, something I would dearly like to try out one day.

I thought it was kinda funny that "Neku"'s comment about the games punned like that. (Like, games as in KH and games as in the Reaper's Game. Yes, that's right, I did a bit more TWEWY reading.)

It's kinda too bad Demyx's history hadn't been expanded on, both in the games and here. I mean, that looks like a golden opportunity to delve into an otherwise rounded and fairly-liked character.

Hmm, is the "Roxas" that's in your head "now" the same one from you had before the story, or the actual Nobody?

You do realize KH3D's story is already completed by this point, right? I'm pretty sure, since Square Enix gave out a tentative release date, all they have to do left is finishing touches, debugging, and marketing.

I think that's all I have for this time, so again, congratulation on the completion of a great story!

I wonder which one you're going to work on next...?
invidian chapter 100 . 11/6/2011
Perfect. So is the implication that a story from Roxas' point of view will be written soon correct?
heartarrow56 chapter 100 . 11/6/2011
YaY! That marks the end of the MetaStory Switch! This was a really good fanfic! "until next time..." Those are some good words! See ya later! o
xXChaoticOrderXx chapter 100 . 11/6/2011
WOW! Just wow! I can't believe this is over...This whole story was just fantastic! By the way, how DO you do the update once a day thing? I'm gonna miss checking this everyday. *Sigh* Well back to my original ramble. The way you put this whole thing together was professionally well done and every single chapter of it was enjoyable! Also, are you going to do a sequal with your own version of Dream Drop Distance and Kingdom Hearts III? That would be completely awesome. But I know you have other stories to finish before thinking about a sequal so I won't bug you about it. But please respond to this! I'm very curious to know! Much love for you and your writing skills - I admire you a lot,

- Chaotic