Reviews for Didn't mean it
Ranger Will chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
So angst. Much deep. Wow.
Sorry, couldn't help it. But this is really good.
wetrustno1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is beautiful- I love the last line, very touching. You've really captured the Doctor (and in a very short piece) which is impressive and refreshing to read. Great work!
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Interesting piece! I too thought that moment was really huge, because it seems like the other companions never blamed him for the times he failed. Maybe because he began by letting Amy down, leaving her behind for 12 years. Whereas when Rose, Martha and Donna first encountered him, he rescued them and other people. So they first saw him as a hero.

I've just started Series 6 and haven't accepted the Eleventh Doctor yet. It doesn't feel like the same person the way it did when Nine changed to Ten. He's so nonchalant and he never mentions the past, does he? I like how in your story he thinks about Rose because I don't get the feeling in the show that he ever does, but the character should still have certain things weighing on him from time to time!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I think thats why he really needs Romana or even Donna, They both in their own ways would just tell the Doctor in their own way how it was, instead of sugar coating it like Rose would do.