Reviews for I hate you, I don't love you!
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I enjoyed reading this very much and hope that an update alert will magically grace my gmail inbox in some time
kyuchan chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
ASDFHJIK OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SO MEAN, how could you not post the next chapter for bout a months ago when we are deadly want to know what happen next ?! it is an awesome fic! xo plz update soon we are dying here
Quincycat chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I STRONGLY want more, more! And wish the ending won't be so sad for Ishida, hearing(reading) Ichigo's "I don't actually love you" was like a punch to me!
Tlcatlady chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Why doesn't anything work out well for uru? TLC
AliceMarieSwan chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Kyaan! I love it! Please keep writing and update soon, I can't wait to read the little extra! Oh, and the actual next chapter of course!
Gemini24 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Please update soon!

Keep up the Good work!
and please write more!
zfrine chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
It's been a year, wow...
Hopefully it won't take you another year to update, dear author :)
Ichigo was so cruel, did he really lie? Or did he do that on purpose? What about Rukia? Hmm...
Zaraki-lover 21 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
hey! update sometime pleassse!id really like to see what else goes on with these two :)!
THE KYO chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Absolutely love, though I admit I feel bad about enjoying the rape part. ;;

Update soon, yeah?
ishala8 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
I love the pairing and what you've done with it so far. It's simple yet captivating at the same time - really good. Keep up the good work!
Zeldabeast031 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I read a lot of this pairing and it's always intresting to see the different takes people have of their relationship. I very much like the concept of this and your writting style keeps me engaged, which is really good cause you write long chapters. I am definitely interested in seeing where this is going to go, especially since you plan on making his very long. I will certainly be reading future updates, as I appreciate the time and thought you put into the story, which clearly comes out while reading

Don't worry, all my reviews aren't that formal .

Great job! Bravo!
Hatsuharu Miku chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Awesome keep writing when you have time, I hardly have time too I'm lucky if I can even read Fanfiction without having life get in the way sometimes. Lol.

I hope they do find love eventually maybe you should have someone give Ichigo pointers, even from his dad would be good and it would give some humor to his and Uryuu's estranged relationship.
zfrine chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Wow...30? That would be a long read... But I'll wait :D

I like the talk about Ishida's ass, hahaha. That's kind of smart :3
KeiNishikawa83 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I'm so glad I could be of some help! :D This honestly is one of my favorite on-going stories and I really love the way you write. I'm so addicted to this! I'm really hoping for a happy ending, but I know that there's going to be a long wait to find out! Keep up the good work, Ito!
hatsuharu miku chapter 1 . 8/11/2011