Reviews for Unexpected Gift
Natalie Ryan chapter 42 . 7/4
It was an amazing story. I really admire Leo's determination. And how he managed to escape the Shredder. Wow.
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 42 . 12/28/2014
this is a really good story, you did a fantastic job on it!
tmntlover2013 chapter 42 . 12/4/2014
GreAt job on the story please, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
SeaThreePeeO chapter 42 . 8/28/2014
Interesting story.
Cat girl chapter 42 . 4/18/2014
OH MY KITTEN! TANG SHIN SOUNDS SO ADORABLE! AW RAPHAEL IS SUCH A SOFTIE! This is PURRFECT! Thanks, Cat girl (If you've read some of the reviews I have posted to other writers you would know that I'm sick of saying my whole inheritance name like : Cat girl Daughter of Cat woman Daughter of Tom Cat blah blah blah.) bye!
Ninja Phantom chapter 42 . 1/27/2014
Why was I fangirl squealling through the full thing. This was just too cute
simple.chances chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
I'm not gonna lie, I can kinda see Leo whining on the coach, complaining that he's gonna be a mom... I mean it, in the highest, girliest-man voice he can come up with.
MutantGirl95 chapter 42 . 2/25/2013
I loved this story! You did a great job, I loved how Raph was nervous at first around Tang Shin. Especially when it came to holding her. :)
A lot of people are like that when a new baby is introduced into a family. My Grandpa was scared that he would break me the first time he held me. X)
missymousemonster chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I am extremely creeped out. Lol... 0.o I don't know what to do; keep reading and find my limit of grossness or stop right now... Ugh... Hate desisions. Reasons why I am grossed out; I am only 13, it's about Leonardo getting pregnant, he is a boy, the foot are stupid bozos and I hate them all, how awkward would it be if you were Leo, also awkward for Donny, what would they do with Leo's DNA sample, HOW THE SHELL WOULD HE MANAGE?!, and owwww at it in his STOMACH! 0.o just cos I'm curious as to how you are going to do this story, I might keep reading... Haha
missymousemonster chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Wow... This is actually really really really grossin me out especially considering Leo is my fave turtle. But I can't stop reading o.O

And I actually laughed so hard at the bit where Leo's like "Sorry. Had to get rid of my breakfast." I don't know why but it sounded so funny in my head!
missymousemonster chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
LOLthis just sounds sooooo weird x'D

But seriously... Poor Leo!
Epicenter Six chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Okay, how to put this delicately. I see you really appreicate this fic due to the fact that you've put a total of 42 chapters, but this fic is not good. Plot holes are evident throughout the chapter along with blatant mischaracterization.

The Shredder would not knock up Leo. He would kill him. It's what he's been doing ever sense he discover them. He would definitely NOT knock him up. He would just straight up kill him and then make a nifty trophy out of his body. The Shredder making Leo pregnant is just another contrive plot piece that you don't think about.

If I was Leo. and just find out I was knock, I would scream, loudly. Males are not suppose to be pregnant, so there should have been a more explosive reaction. I know he's suppose to be the calm leader of the group, but even he would freak the f**k if he found that out. Just like every fic you do, you don't think about the repercussions of this on a male. Male react differently than girls do at being pregnant.

Also, Donnie. He should be freaking out too. Granted, not as much as Leo, but he should be shock beyond belief as well. Here is his big brother, pregnant, and he acts as if he's talking about the weather. Also, where did he get the ultrasound. It's just not logical to have it. They are all male turtles, unable to have offspring (supposedly), so why would they need a ultrasound. For April? Unlikely since she's human and can go to a actual doctor. There is no reason to have a ultrasound.

Overall, I'm sad to sad this is a bid fic. I know you really care about, but it's just plot holes with piss-poor characterization. Chapters are short with too little detail. It needs more meat on it. I want to read through the rest and hope it gets better, but the first are enough to make sure I don't read this fic again. Hope your next story is better.

Chapters 1-5

1.5/10
I Love Kittens too chapter 42 . 7/26/2011
What nice ending! Leo finally went back to patrol with his brothers, while Splinter was taking care of Tang Shin.

Leo has a very important reason to fight those miserable Foot Clan: to protect his little princess.
PsychodelicTurtle chapter 42 . 7/26/2011
Heck, as far as the Foot is concerned, Leo might've had some further complications from the miscarriage. Something like that could've killed him! Yea . . . that's the ticket! What business is it of theirs, anyhow. XP Stupid Foot! Nanny-nanny-boo-boo, you smell like doo-doo!
Ravenhearst chapter 42 . 7/26/2011
I was hoping there would be more, but since it's the end and I speak for everyone when i say: WHY? CAN'T YOU MAKE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING?