Reviews for A Little Panic
DarXe chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
I've this series several times. Its one of my favorites. But everytime I get to this part, I get really pissed off at Fost. I understand why he did it, but he NEVER should have gone through Maura's stuff. Jane told him she would tell him tomorrow and he said he would wait... he would trust her. He lied. I like Frost, but have the biggest urge to hit him at this point.

I laugh at myself for feeling this way over a story, but I can't help it either. :)
DarXe chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Gotta admit, I was ticked pff at Frost. He should NOT done that. I loved the talk between the girls and Angela.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Angela may be intrusive but she's a good mom. Great fic
Cara4Ever chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
OMG! That was THE most stressful "coming out to Angela" story I've ever read. I love y'all... Don't DO that to me! Ugh!
dolfins35 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Ahh...sitting in the park together...the calm before to storm, I think. As soon as Angela rounded the table, I started reading this with one eye closed...

As if a blind baby rabbit couldn't see it.-nice. The whole part describing Maura's different looks: the flickering looks and full intensity I can't really describe how or why that part hit me so strongly but it does. Made my breath catch. "Now, Jane is the only possibility for me."-I'm with Jane here, wow. Okay, I'm upset at Angela for not fully accepting Jane for who she is, but I also feel bad for her because she doesn't want to see her child struggle all the time. I'm conflicted here. "One of these days, that job is going to kill her, and she's going to end up on your table, heaven forbid. You think you can handle that, Maura?" -that's cold...My heart broke for Maura. The whole Maura/ Hoyt sttuation gives me chills both what you pointed out in this story and the show. "I'll be the easy thing," she promised them both.-fantastic. Loved the converstation behind the picture conversation. "Before you know it, you love it just how it is"-loved this line.
dolfins35 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Love Maura for trying to deflect Jane and love Jane for catching on and love Maura again for realizing she's busted. I love the way you phrase the thoughts that run through both Jane and Maura, they stay so true to their characters.

"I'm thinking that who I am is really less who I am and more who I am plus who we are."-this is a touching line. 'Jane reached down to pull Maura out of her chair and into her arms, laying her head against the other woman's chest'-The small, intimate, comfort moments are my favorite.

'relationship between the touch and scent of someone's partner and de-stressing' & 'the connection between pheromone output, touch, and emotional response'- love how in tune they are with each other.
dolfins35 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Frost is a great partner for Jane: calm, thoughtful, with just the right amount of in your face attitude. 'the brightest star in the Homicide constellation'-I like this image. Detectives are always detecting but I think Frost needs to brush-up on his lookout skills. Hehehe on Maura trying to bargain with a god she doesn't believe in. Love that Frost thought they were already in a relationship.

"I knew you'd let me down, you non-existent ratbastard." - I spewed beer all over my computer...

Frost is being such a wonderful friend to both Jane and Maura. I think they really need this sounding board to help them through this situation. Nicely done.
dolfins35 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I love Jane's inner dialogue to psych herself up in dealing with Angela. Frank being there to offer Jane moral support is such a great dad thing to do. It's hard to read a half a chapter with your eyes squinted mostly shut because you're dreading the tirade you're sure is coming from Angela. "she makes me feel happy, protected, safeā€¦ loved."-yep, she's perfect for Jane. "I'll either be at work or at home or at my place"-she thinks of Maura's place as her home, nice.

"Do you want to leave it up to her to connect with you, or do you want to make it clear that she's important enough to you to make the effort yourself?"-leave it to Maura to zing right to the important issue.

I feel so bad for the both of them. Maura for trying to help Jane through the situation but not quite understanding where Jane is coming from. And Jane for being so conflicted between who she is and the perception of who she has been and the expectations of everyone around her. Then when Maura says that she'll take it all on herself and try to keep how she feels hidden but Jane won't let her becuase she isn't ashamed, their relationship is amazing.
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Poor Frost and Korsak, they'll never stand a chance against Jane when she doesn't want to reveal something. Jane knowing that Frost is going to try to grill Maura and calling to help her out, is so Jane. Love Maura for being so supportive of Jane. I have a wonderful image of Maura driving the getaway car now. And the 'baby'
SilverPackPup chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
I just got the chance to catch up on this series. I love how you two are writing this. Each story is so well written. It still amazes me how you two seem to really capture the character's mind-sets. I think my favorite part of this one is Maura's plea to and then dismissal of a probably-nonexistent deity. Lol.
Miss Nowhere chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Waiting on the next to start :P .. Maura you never stop being cute ! Jane you are something :)
linelm chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
You did this great! I really liked the way you wrote this part of the story, not too easy but not too hard. It seems believable.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
I like it but if you get a woman like Maura mom has to understand or not its that simple.
Drumchik chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
I love that Maura and Jane present a unit to Angela. That's the way it should be.

I love the part where Maura said Jane was the only possibility for her.

I love Maura being so strong about anything happening to Jane, despite her being close to tears.

Love Jane saying she would quit her job for Maura.

Love Maura saying that Jane is under her protection.

Aww Maura is going to be the easy thing.

Ah Jane making holes in the wall. LOL

LOLOLOL "I wonder if just anyone is allowed to play". I love you Maura.

Such a fantastic ending to a wonderful fic. I LOVED it so much.
Drumchik chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
LOLed so hard at the "pump me" comment.

The park. That should be nice. I like parks :)

I love Maura telling Jane that she's awesome.