Reviews for Smallville: Steel & Marble
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh my

I'm very disappointed that there are no more chapters were written for this story. If no more chapters are not going to be written then I'll be very disappointed.

Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2013

I would like to know when you will be writing the next chapters. I've been waiting for so long for it. It's such a good story line that I would like to read.

Guest chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
O.k you guys write such good stories then you leave us in suspense. Do you know how long I've been waiting for the rest of the other chapters of this story. Please let me know. I'llbe waiting.

jrrm64 chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
I hope you intend on finishing this one.
muggledad chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Very enjoyable story. I like how the characters are driving the story in directions based on their choices as opposed to willy nilly external forces driving our heroes in directions they normally wouldn't go. Looking forward to more.

unoaranya30 chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
I know I'm late to the party here, but its good to have you back.

You have a nice clean style of delivery. The action was not at all confusing. Nice first meeting of our favorites and you write a good Artemis

See you next chapter :-)
Darksnider05 chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Phantom Zone Lex Luthor seriously that should always be an option in any situation where anything relating to Krypton is used.

Ugh it makes no sense.
guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Umm i really don't mean to be rude at all but i find this fic a little boring. It's just dry. I love, absolutely love Wonder Woman and i always loved her and Superman together as a couple. I've always loved that they were best friends in the comics but they make a better couple, even as friends there was a tension between them.

I don't like how every female seems to be in love with Clark but there doesn't seem to be any males for Diana. She's supposed to be the most beautiful woman. Also, there is no relationship building in this, it just goes from one thing to another, it makes everything seem so detached and the characters seem all one way and boring. I was hoping to read about Diana contacting the team for the first time and her meeting and introduction to the Justice League.

Also, what happened to Artemis? I like the friendship between her and Diana but she seems to have gone missing along with a lot of the other characters. I don't like it when there are different story lines in one fic, it takes away from the main characters( Wonder Woman and Superman) and some characters just get lost or a hole lot of story goes missing. It's like you're plucking characters from thin air when you need them but you aren't building a background for them. Like Diana for example, all of her story went really really quick and then it's like "one month later" and she's joined the league or got a boyfriend or had a baby.
phyrephly chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Well, that was quite a bit of reading I just got through (7-8ish chapters). Honestly, I think it reads better than the comics it takes much of its inspiration from. The last time I read any of the Superman series of comics, White Rabbit was just coming to the fore, and Clark and Lois were in between their (dreaded, lolol) engagement and marriage. So it's been a while, but this one is smoothly and solidly blending several different genres in one.

I didn't really care too much for Smallville the TV show, but here, you've made Chloe seem an indispensible part of this team you've created. Even your version of Smallville's Lois is palatable.

I'm not collecting "52", but there's been a tendency to make Diana more sort of well, tribal, in her approach to the other characters - possibly reflecting what's happening with the new version of her character. While that's ok,(I always say its the authors 'verse he/she's writing), it's good to see Diana not leap up with a kick to the head of someone she's having any kind of issue with. I liked it when you had her not pin Kal down and ask him what his problem was - you did this twice before the battle with Conduit. I think (yeah, possibly is just me), it's good for Kal to be the assertive one in the relationship just sometimes, maybe. And of course, I love (and hate, just a little lolol) the slow burn on their relationship.

All-in-all, a sterling job so far. Glad I don't have to read 7/8 chapts to catch up now, with this one - 'cause it's on my F-list as are you. So there. ;D
HELLACRE13 chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Uh, time time, just catching up. Good stuff. Keep it up. Love interaction between them after thw battle. The moment where she gives him some clarity and the tension!
phyrephly chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I missed out on a big chunk of the Smallville tv series - they didn't show all of it here, (I think about 3 or so years), I'm presuming that this chapter tells part of the story, with some changes, as you see fit. My point? I think I'm gonna like your changes to the story (Smallville or no), as this chapter was an enjoyable, if hair-raising read. Looking forward to reading more :)
ben10987654321 chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
In a way I'm sad to see Clark and Cat end. Cat's character never gets enough credit.

Good fight and an ending that would enrage Clark with Conduit dying.

So sparkage between Supes and Wondy but yeah he should wait until he is off the rebound.

Good update.
shugokage chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Excellent chapter I really enjoyed the manner of the villains and the fights. I also like the interesting tension between Kal and Diana!
Nightwing 509 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I like the way you had the League get started. Please update soon.
Lilbit4 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I just have a question if this is about SM &ww why is it in this Smallville universe I can understand Cat and other smallvile charter maybe it just me I'm not a WW fan at all