Reviews for Love the One You're With
This was so sweet!
Someone chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Please make another story on Ferb and Gretchen PLEASE! And if you could make
It longer thanks
For looking at my review...
Steve Koenig chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I agree with your assessment of Vanessa. I'd rather see Ferb with Gretchen because she is sweet, not to mention intelligent like Ferb.
Viscount Edmund Allenby chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Well, you should know that Ferb has a problem because he has fallen to two girls, so I should look closer about it.
Techno Writer chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
wow, your good at this dude! is it okay if i model the gretchen in my story after the one in this story and it's predecessor?
Esteban Rey chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
It was great to see extended dialogue between Ferb and Candace. I haven't heard or seen any of that before.
BlueMoonBeliever chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Love it, feel the same way bout vannessa
BigBlueBubbleCandyAngel chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved the story! I really wish the would get Ferb a girlfriend (as gretchen ) on the show! Thx so much!
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Freaking awesome! I loved how you protrayed Vanessa. Great job at protraying Gretchen being quick and effecint with her work. FerbXGretchen!
TheyCallMeLittleFoot chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I must say that I really enjoyed reading this, and that I share your view of Vanessa *shivers* completely. Ferb and Gretchen make a perfect couple. Yup...
Zorua chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I have no problem with your protrail of Venasa I may not have ever thought of her in that light but I never have seen her and Ferb working out; also I've been wondering this since it was brought up where in the show do they hint at Ferb and Venassa hooking up? I've seen Candece and Jeremy plus Izabella and Pihineas; but I don't think I've seen them hint at Ferb and Venasa
Epicness is Epic chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wow this is awesome! Your writing is like, just as awesome as KicsterAsh on deviantART!
ShanaO chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Nice!

I don't agree that Doof is bad...not really...well, meh.

But, I love this and I think Gretchen and Ferb make a lovely couple! Much better than V/F. Gretchen is so cute and Ferb is so Ferb, so how could they not?

Will you write more with this couple?
StrangeFate186 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
aww that was so cute!

I've never actually thought of Ferb and Gretchen as a couple, but now i think they're the cutest! :D

Please, please, please write more on them!
EJKorvette chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great story! Well-written too.

I have nothing to say about Vanessa's portrayal here. Everything that happened is entirely plausible.

Had I written this story, I would have spent more time on Gretchen's physical description. But only because Gretchen is one of my favorite characters.