Reviews for Carpe Diem
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
Love, love, love this. I love that devon was the one to initiate it all. She loves him. She may not necessarily need him to survive, but she wants him. I hate that they are putting off their relationship though. BUT the crew cracks me up.
Indygodusk chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
This totally cracked me up. I loved that they were speculating if Danziger killed her and hid the body. It was great. Thanks!
Maloreiy chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
I've read all your other Earth 2 fanfics before I finished Learning Experiences, and I figure since I reviewed that monster, I should come back and hit all your other ones, too.

This one was good. And it soothes my troubled heart to know that you are not anti-D/D. [laughs] This is one of my favorite D/Ds. Over the next few days I'm gonna try and add all the ones I like to my favorites list. Something I ought to have done weeks ago.
Fanwoman chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
That was fun; thank you!
aaanonnn chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
One of the best D and D out there! I absolutely love it! I love Earth 2! Woo-hoo!
Steph1 chapter 3 . 10/3/2002
This was your first fanfic? It was really funny. I loved all the banter between Devon and Danziger. You've got them down pat. The rest of the Advance Team you have down well too. Loved the out come of the final vote. How true. Would have really enjoyed getting to see all that. Hope to see more from you soon.
essie chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
I love it. It's so great. And I really did laugh a lot while reading Chapter 3. Please, write more. I want more, please!
rockfish chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
Great story! Really built up the romantic tension, but wasn't tooo angsty, and captured the humour and the character of the series too! (why why why was it cancelled ... wahhh!) Great job!
E2Fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
Very cute story. I hope you write more!
pam chapter 3 . 4/14/2002
Great story. I hope you write a follow up, because I can't wait for the games to begin.
Lady S chapter 3 . 4/12/2002
This is great! I can't wait for more!

SEW
Marianne K chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
I love it! More!
Lattelady chapter 3 . 4/4/2002
What a fun story. You did a great job. My favorite couple presented with romance and humor. This really begs for another chapter or two. You have to show the fun and games the EA crew puts them through!