Reviews for The Gay Bachelor
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
I love Muse! :) I'm happy to see the song in a ending was cute.
hanabananana chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
awww! that was so cute! also Warblers Muse jizz. like, everywhere. Especially undisclosed desires, omg! great song choice there! 8D
xkuroxshinobix chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Ahhh I can't believe it's actually over! Hrmmm at the end Blaine said "Besides, this prize is worth the loss of hair gel for a week." When the deal was for a whole month.

I would totally love to read a sequel to this :D
cazaking chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
loved it, it was dramatic funny and had amazin songs! Overall it was Totally Awsome!
Kalemeniki chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
OMG! I have loved this story so much and having a MUSE song was just the icing on the cake! Glee and MUSE are my teo obsessions and when they come together I tend to have a massive rave around my bedroom! So THANK-YOU for making this story even more perfect and I will ove you even more if you do a sequal!
thisisbreanna chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
You should definitely write a sequel! I just got so sad after reading 'FIN.'
Demia chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Aw. I'm sad that it's over. I really enjoyed this story.
VickyValross chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
OMG it's over! I feel so sad and empty now:( But I LOVED the ending:) it was like one of those life goes on endings(you know what I mean?) there was no happily ever after but just them going on living, I love those endings. there's no need for big grand endings, I like them sweet like this:)

Oh and definitely need a sequel!
Bellemortesflower chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
my god, i love it, i was smiling so much when i finished!
LBQIO chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
adoer
XxHushHushxX chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
NOOOO!11 TAKE IT BACK! NO FINISH! NO FINISH! HOW DARE YOU END THIS EPICNESS OF A STORY!

IF YOU LOVEDD ALL THE KLAINERS IN THE WORLD YOU WOULD DO A SEQUEL!
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Oh, its over :( It was good!
TotallyAwesome chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Thank you for the story! It showed a lot og different sides, I love the diversity of the story! And just to reassure you, the ending was really great, and not too cliché, for my taste at least ;-)! I'd really like a sequel, or just an explanation on Jake; what was it with him, was he really telling the truth?

Anyways: keep creating!
GleeFangurl721 chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Sigh...

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

please?
ZeebaDeeba chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story! I loved where you ended it too. It wasn't too cliche at all, dear :D

If you want to do a sequel, then by all means go ahead! But I'm perfectly satisfied where you ended it, personally :)

Absolutely Adorable story!