Reviews for The Gay Bachelor
VickyValross chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
OMG it's over! I feel so sad and empty now:( But I LOVED the ending:) it was like one of those life goes on endings(you know what I mean?) there was no happily ever after but just them going on living, I love those endings. there's no need for big grand endings, I like them sweet like this:)

Oh and definitely need a sequel!
Bellemortesflower chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
my god, i love it, i was smiling so much when i finished!
LBQIO chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
adoer
XxHushHushxX chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
NOOOO!11 TAKE IT BACK! NO FINISH! NO FINISH! HOW DARE YOU END THIS EPICNESS OF A STORY!

IF YOU LOVEDD ALL THE KLAINERS IN THE WORLD YOU WOULD DO A SEQUEL!
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Oh, its over :( It was good!
TotallyAwesome chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Thank you for the story! It showed a lot og different sides, I love the diversity of the story! And just to reassure you, the ending was really great, and not too cliché, for my taste at least ;-)! I'd really like a sequel, or just an explanation on Jake; what was it with him, was he really telling the truth?

Anyways: keep creating!
GleeFangurl721 chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Sigh...

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

please?
ZeebaDeeba chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story! I loved where you ended it too. It wasn't too cliche at all, dear :D

If you want to do a sequel, then by all means go ahead! But I'm perfectly satisfied where you ended it, personally :)

Absolutely Adorable story!

-Zeeba
Electrical storm 1996 chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
This is fantastic, start to finish! Pure awesomness, many congrats x
IceQueenRia chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Blaine loses his hair gel hahaha. So glad Kurt won. Having our gorgeous boy dressed by Miss Berry just would not do. The ending was a little cliched, but I for one not-so-secretly adore all that corny stuff so the kissage was great. A very enjoyable read. Thanks for writing.
cuddlepenguin chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Delightful ending! Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us! Looking forward to reading more of your work!
daftydraw chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
ah im so sad to see this fic finish, but i love it! im glad kurt picked blaine, im glad they're together and really hope you write a squel or something, even just one shots because i really dont want this story to end lol
firewordsparkler chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
Gaaahhhh! So good! I really want more.
MusicalEscape chapter 26 . 6/14/2011
YEEES! -Cue fangirls screaming-

Lovely ending... Sequel with another Sue demand? :)
CorinneLeorrah chapter 25 . 6/14/2011
Have Jake come back in to get his revenge! MWAHAHAHA! Also put Karofsky in again, I wanna see him get jealous and Kurt can go stab him with his sai swords! Yaaaay!

~Corinne~