Reviews for Underdog
Lovely story, great job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Love it, great story
WhiteKnightro chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is well written with imagination and clearly a passion for the subject. Kudos to you for doing a stellar job from a talent and time perspective. However what struck me most was how it reminded me how effed-up the seddie arc was.

You tackled so many things here that could have propelled the show ahead into some new narrative space. You beautifully explored a launching pad for fiction in ways that the professionals lacked the vision or stones to do.

This was a very satisfying read in terms of what you delivered and the promise you exposed.
gaga4seddie chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
nice one shot!wooooh!
Pieequals36 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Yay! Your first one-shot :D How did it feel? It's great when you know it's finished right? No sense of fanfic responsibility :P

It was absolutely lovely to see your take of iOMG. I love reading fans interpretations of Sam after that episode. It would have been nice to see a little internal monologue like this in the show just so we could catch a glimpse of what she was feeling like. I liked the Freddie introspective too. It was (and still is) very hard to know how he feels in the show, how HE got there. This piece gave that a very good shot. I liked the pacing too and the format. Three perspectives on one situation - great concept :) Reminded me of an episode of Dawson's Creek.

I would also love to see you write another one-shot, perhaps something original? Your brain is a crackpot of original ideas and you execute them well hence why I adore KWAF. It would be interesting to see you write something that's distinctly yours in one-shot format because you certainly have the details and characters down. I remember you telling me about an idea you had to that Missy Higgins song and I was completely jealous of your originality and inspiration. So yeah *hint hint* would really like to read that one day *hint hint*

Thanks for the great read hun, please keep it up :) I don't know what I'd do without your fics to keep me entertained xo
luna moody chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I don't know why I thought I read this already, but I did'nt. Beautiful Job. I like how you saw the same thing from all three points of view and how you managed to get your head in theirs all equally well. People are usually weak on one or another. It's funny, I was tense the whole time I was reading this. Like you wrote for Carly. You could run up and cut it with a knife. I don't know, but I think you may owe me a massage now. LOL.

Great job. Look foreward to more.
zazeendot chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Amazing. Really, truly breath-taking.

I absolutely LOVE your writing. Anyone who says it's not good obviously can't read.

Proudly Signed,

Zazeendot
CierraLuv97 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh My God. I know tons of people have already said this, but WOWOWOWOWOWOW! Amazing. The density of this story resembled Pride and Prejudice, and was a refresher from all the "Sam said hi. Freddie said hi back. They drank a smoothie. They randomly kissed. The end" kind of wack on this site (that actually just came from out of no where since I really want a smoothie right now). I like how it was open ended, and I especially love Carly's part. It's a great reaction, and the part that stuck in my mind was about being jealous simply because Sam took what she'd always had. I've seen that in the show, and I've been meaning to put it in a story, but I love how you did it. I'm not sure how old you are (your profile confuses me, no offense), but this makes you seem professional!

Oh, and on a side note; I saw your username, then saw your profile. Go Australians! I was actually born there, but moved to the U.S. when I was younger. No accent any more :,( But I still visit my family there all the time. Felt like I needed to say that.

CierraLuv 3
JealousMindsThinkAlike chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awesome! Great choice in music :)
Hitotsu Kaji chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
God you're good. I'm not really a big fan of angst generally, but you wrote this very well. There's so many "aftermath of iOMG" fics out there... but most of them ring false. This, I could totally see going through the minds of all three characters.

UPDATE FASTER PLEASE.
NotNeeded chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh wow... can you please do a sequel or something? Because that was incredible!
WheresTheGeek chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh, wow. This was amazing! I honestly have no words...it was just. Wow. Bravo.
Muffin101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
P.S. may i suggest you read the story Gynazole its a twilight fanfic idk if you like twilight maybe not who knows but its definitely a HILARIOUS fic, i was shitting myself i couldn't stop laughing...just suggesting lol
Muffin101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
you have me paralyzed with ecstatic happiness! BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO! this was just PERFECT! I follow all of your stories and this was just UH-MAZE-ING!
HattiePhantom chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great story :)

and I LOVE that song, and Josh ;)