Reviews for Role Reversal
Nolimit2myimagination chapter 3 . 10/1
Wow! This was fantastic! How had I not read this yet! So heartbreaking, but real.
Eunice339 chapter 3 . 7/17
This was really hard to read, not because of your writing since it was really well done, but because of the obvious hurt they were both experiencing and so glad that they figured out what was important in the end. Keep up the great work.
Godschildtweety chapter 3 . 6/28
Good story
Poor Elizabeth. And ask in general.
labroussard chapter 3 . 1/4
Horrific, painful, romantic disfunction. Wonderfully written and powerful to read.
giraffee chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Wow, this certainly packs a punch. Brilliantly written.
Nerdyesque chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Man, this story still gets me every time I read it. I love it just as much now as the first time I read it.
c.elder chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
very dark,...and very powerful!
The role reversal is indeed interesting.
Definitely made me think.
c.elder chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Very strong stuff!
writeforlove chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Holy crow, the dysfunction of these two. The beautiful, heart wrenching dysfunction... You captured the screwed up dynamic between Logan and Veronica so well, and managed to portray it in a way that feels really unique and fresh. Kudos!
writeforlove chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
I'm half in love with this whole angsty Veronica's spiraling worse than Logan thing. Probably more than half, honestly! It's heartbreaking, but I can't wait to keep reading!
writeforlove chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Great intro chapter! The writing is solid and the premise (which I'm still a bit fuzzy on the details of) is certainly intriguing. Can't wait to read the rest!
irma66 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I always feel sorry for the poor saps in FF who make the mistake of falling for single L or V. They're always carnage in the epic LoVe story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Amazing, what a great story through and through.
NVMF chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Beautifully done. Was very afraid of how this would end, but it was perfect.