Reviews for Role Reversal
c.elder chapter 3 . 1/28
very dark,...and very powerful!
The role reversal is indeed interesting.
Definitely made me think.
c.elder chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Very strong stuff!
writeforlove chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Holy crow, the dysfunction of these two. The beautiful, heart wrenching dysfunction... You captured the screwed up dynamic between Logan and Veronica so well, and managed to portray it in a way that feels really unique and fresh. Kudos!
writeforlove chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
I'm half in love with this whole angsty Veronica's spiraling worse than Logan thing. Probably more than half, honestly! It's heartbreaking, but I can't wait to keep reading!
writeforlove chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Great intro chapter! The writing is solid and the premise (which I'm still a bit fuzzy on the details of) is certainly intriguing. Can't wait to read the rest!
irma66 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I always feel sorry for the poor saps in FF who make the mistake of falling for single L or V. They're always carnage in the epic LoVe story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Amazing, what a great story through and through.
NVMF chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Beautifully done. Was very afraid of how this would end, but it was perfect.
Anon chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
Wow. This is so hauntingly beautiful. I really enjoyed the different perspective and how you wrote the characters. It's my first time reading any of your work and I can't wait to devour more of it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Amazing, brava
LoVefan4ever chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
This is so beautifully angsty and awesome! I seriously love that you threw in a happy ending, or at least somewhat, in the Logan/Veronica universe anyway. And is it wrong that it makes me happy that LoVe ruins other lives just to end up like they should… together? Ha. I don't care, I love, LoVe )

ANYWAY, I absolutely loved this! Thank you so much for sharing it with your devoted readers )
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Gawd, I love it, I love it so so so much. Beautiful.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Wow. This is mega dark. And amazing.
lilamadison11 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I'm trying to make up for never reviewing. So I'm rereading and reviewing finally. :)

As rough and angsty as this was, it was also beautiful. Poignant, bittersweet, heartbreaking, angry, but so good. I loved Logan so much in this. And my heart broke for V. Thank you your talent. So good.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2013